Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast

Kpro's F87 M2 Journey

My wife Kristen (Kpro) has decided to sell the 135 while it still has low mileage and in perfect shape... What could she buy to one up a fully modded 135? an M2 of course! I fought her a bit on buying a new car because they depreciate so quick but It's her money and her car AND a happy wife is a happy life, right?

She custom ordered it as these cars are so popular they're basically order only right now. She wanted minimal configuration so no sunroof and only option is Apple iPlay and the standard 3 pedals. The car comes pretty much optioned out. The only feature option is the executive package and the only thing I'd want from that would be the adaptive LED headlights. I really like the wheels that come on this car especially with the color she chose. As far as mods, it doesn't really need a whole lot. Her short list for the exterior is a CF rear diffuser ( which already showed up in the mail) CF mirror shells, CF rear spoiler and CF splitters... basically the same exterior mods she has on the 135. The only thing on the engine/drive train mod list for now is a new charge pipe and blow off valve as the OEM one has some issues.

She originally wanted another Alpine White but I talked her into Long Beach Blue. It was an extra $500 but it's a stunning color. Since she works for Rick Hendrick BMW, she gets a massive $6500 discount plus a reduced delivery fee.

She took the performance center delivery which we're very excited about. The center is only a few hours away so that will be a fun trip! Production started on 3/21/18. She can follow the production through the dealer software...Looks like it will be finished on 4/20/18 She is very excited! Hopefully, my ZHP will be back on the road by then so we can drive that out there.

Name:  M2.jpg
Views: 1286
Size:  60.8 KB

Name:  BMW-M2-vs-BMW-1M-11-750x500.jpg
Views: 2164
Size:  94.6 KB
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Jealous. Congrats.
    __________________________________________________ _____
    2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP Jet Black/Black with aluminum cube
    Bone stock at the moment

So am I! Lol! It's her car... I'll be in the Dad wagon (MDX) or the 13 year old ZHP if I ever get it back on the road...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Beautiful car in a beautiful color! Must be one happy girl. Can't wait to hear about how it drives!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Amazing. Congrats Kpro!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Awesome! Worthy successor to the 135i!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Thats awesome! Good for her. Thats really the only new bmw id consider.

Thanks guys.! I'll pass along the congrats.
    She is a member on here (Kpro). She used to be really active on the forum but since we had the kids, she hasn't had the time.
    H&R sport springs,

Congrats

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast