Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 42 of 65 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    bwahaha. I need to get my friend one for her M240i lol

Group buy on Drake!?

Sorry you guys ran into such a putz. Did I miss why the lady raged? Overwhelmed by traffic??

She was texting or something... 3 lanes of traffic started moving and she just sat there so everyone including Kristen went around her... well, you know how Kristen likes her car loud... I guess this lady didn't like that when Kristen passed her(I'm sure Kristen made sure the car was revving when she passed her) and singled her out for her road rage
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

lol i'm down for the group buy. for 6 drakes, shipping was almost the same as the price.
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    If they don’t charge her you should be able to obtain a copy of the report they took and go to your local county attorney office in an attempt to have a criminal summons issued. This would have to be served to her and then a court date will be set. I would take copies of your vehicle paperwork and the cost to fix with you when you attempt to file the report to prove she caused damage that had to be fixed.
    Good advice here

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Ok thanks my friend. We'll pursue that avenue if the local cops don't do anything...
    Hope things work out for you guys but if the local cops don't do anything then perhaps the local county attorney's office will... fingers crossed for you guys!

I hate to say it but I think we are at a crossroad with this car. Neither of us are really feeling the love... Can't quite put my finger on it but I think it's because this car has no soul. It's what I would expect from say, a performance Lexus or something. The car is way too computer controlled for a manual transmission. Sure, you can turn DSC completely off to get some control back but then you loose all the feature we like too. The clutch is mush. No feel or feedback at all. The shifting is terrible. Even with the UUC short shifter, we still have trouble finding the gates. Now we know why everyone is buying the DCT... a computer assisted manual isn't fun.

I'm not sure what direction we will go... maybe another X5 and get her out of performance. Or maybe an older touring we can mod. We've talked about a e90 M3...We're even thinking of a diesel. The other thing we could do is fully mod out the M2 and see what its like but IDK if we want to invest the money. Right now, the car holds its maximum value with only 5k on the clock. She got a huge discount on the car so we could still break even...

I know it sounds crazy, we thought we just being too picky but one of her customers has the identical car in white and he complained about the same things and will probably sell his and get a DCT. He only has around 5k on his too...

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Sockethead; 11-05-2018 at 11:37 AM.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

You mentioned Touring, and you mentioned E90 M3. I think you should build an E91 M3 so I can live vicariously through you.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Lol, I'd like to but my car is still in the garage in pieces. I haven't been able to work on it in a month.
    H&R sport springs,

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Lol, I'd like to but my car is still in the garage in pieces. I haven't been able to work on it in a month.
    That which we obtain too easily we esteem too lightly.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

I think that is the general consensus with the new bmw models that are manual.

What would be cool is a BMW 328IT M-SPORT MANUAL SPORT WAGON

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Page 42 of 65 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast