Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 12 of 65 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Cool on that tracking thing.

We just tracked my Sister-in-law and niece’s trip from Cleveland, OH to the upper northwest bay in Washington state.

Yours won’t lose signal in the mountains though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

No but at some point, it will loose signal in the middle of the ocean I've heard.
    We never got a chance to track it last night, too much going on with kids and and planting stuff outside....
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Kpro's F87 M2 Journey

We went to marinetraffic.com and put the name of the boat in the search...

And here it is in the middle of the ocean... look at all those boats! WTF?

Pic of the boat:

Docked in Charleston on a previous trip

Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

That ship’s a bigboye.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    And here it is in the middle of the ocean... look at all those boats! WTF?

Considering how vast is the ocean, that actually seems reasonable.

Have you ever seen a live map of all the commercial aircraft in the sky at the same time? -Scary.

Very cool that you can track your purchase these days with that level of information and accuracy.
    -Chris

Quote Originally Posted by cornercarver View Post
    Considering how vast is the ocean, that actually seems reasonable.
    “The ocean is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the drug store, but that's just peanuts compared to the ocean.”

The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, modified

Have you ever seen a live map of all the commercial aircraft in the sky at the same time? -Scary.
    It’s terrifying when you think about it. You basically can’t see the map of the US underneath.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

I was coming back from Vegas looking out the window of our plane and saw several other planes pass us going the other way.... pretty scary if you think about it.... I wouldn't want to be an air traffic controller. Those planes weren't lumbering by either... if you blinked you would of missed them. Two planes traveling in the opposite direction at 500 mph... I'm surprised I saw them at all...
    H&R sport springs,

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    It’s terrifying when you think about it. You basically can’t see the map of the US underneath.
    Yup, pretty much...

Name:  Airborne_Aircraft-2018-05-09_1546h.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  180.8 KB

Edit; to be fair, it doesn't look as bad when zoomed in, but still - that's a lot of planes in the air...

Name:  Airborne_Aircraft-2018-05-09_1548h.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  200.7 KB

(Sorry for the hijack!)
    -Chris

(Sorry for the hijack!)
    No worries it's a great discussion !

Looks like the boat is out of range.
    I wonder how that can be...they must be using land based tracking...

H&R sport springs,

Slow torture

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 12 of 65 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast