Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 35 of 65 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    The clutch switch is overrated anyway.
    Anyone who knows how to drive a manual knows that you have to press the clutch in to start the car anyway, so the switch isn't even necessary.
    The fist time I drove the 135 I got in it and couldn't figure out how to start it. The only other push to start car I had driven was my mom's 128i and you have to put the key in and press the brake before pushing the start button. I forgot about the whole "clutch" aspect of the 135 and had to run over to Rob and ask what to do

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    I beg to differ. Everyone forgets, especially when there are automatics in the family too. Kristen went up over the curb one time in her 135 when she forgot to push in the clutch and I'm old and forgetful
    This explains a lot lol - That curb didn't happen to be blue now did it?
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

No, it was in the Acura parking lot in Jersey when she was the parts manager there
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Any pictorial updates on this beauty???? MOAR carbon fiber
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Lol, no new pics. The kids started school recently and we were on our summer family vacation at the beginning of August so we've been pretty busy.
    The only CF left is the Performance trunk lip but she has to pay off the very expensive performance exhaust first.

We did get the UUC short shifter for it, just have to get around to installing it. Kristen had a very good conversation with the guy there.... not Rob, the other guy with the accent. I forget what his name is
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Installed the UUC short shifter. It's definitely an improvement. Shifts are more precise and the vagueness is gone. Installation is basically the same as it is for the e46.

My God! It is so much easier with a lift and a brand new car! It took me 6 hrs to install the shifter in my car due to rusty, frozen parts.
    It was fun looking at the bottom of the engine subframe etc without a speck of dirt or oil on it.
    The subframe is around 1" aluminum square bar, much bigger than just the crossmember on our cars. Still has the aluminum stiffening pan like our cars. The catalytic converter is huge and the pipe is a good 3". The single cross brace across the trans tunnel is aluminum instead of steel and all suspension components are aluminum. Rear subframe is still steel.
    Wish I took more/better pics but I was short on time

H&R sport springs,

Do you have a lift in your garage now Rob?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

No not yet. That's at our friend's shop. My garage ceiling is only 9'6" so I'm not going to have that clearance
    H&R sport springs,

Ah gotcha. Did you manage to see who the transmission supplier is?

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Ah gotcha. Did you manage to see who the transmission supplier is?

It's Getrag.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    It's Getrag.
    Thanks!

Page 35 of 65 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast