Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 39 of 65 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Yea, John.... getting back to that... We really like the new shifter. The throws are much shorter and the gates are precise. No more vagueness. I still think that 3rd and 5th are a little too close together but with the new shifter, it only feels awkward at slow speed, shifting slowly. I think it's something I would get used to if I drove the car all the time.

Installation was almost identical to the e46. The carrier is a different shape but it mounts exactly like the e46 6 speed. A nice thing they did with this is the rear carrier bushing unbolts from the body, making removal much easier. I had to drop the exhaust but it's a single 3" banjo clamp and like I said earlier, everything is brand new... so sweet modding a brand new car. Everything is perfectly clean and comes apart so easily. I can't wait for the performance upgrades... Probably going to be all Dinan stuff so there will be no warranty issues.

The short list for performance mods is: bigger turbo, bigger intercooler, new charge pipe, CAI and a tune. If we go all Dinan, it will be about $5k and add about 100 HP for a total of 470 HP at the crank. That should be close to her 135's output
    Rob, the Dinan warranty is their own and not tied to BMWs correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Here's the link to the warranty: https://www.dinancars.com/warranty/

I'm pretty sure the Hendrick BMW store in Charlotte NC is a Dinan installer too...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

It seems the good people of Charleston have it out to destroy the M2 judging by two incidents last week:

Kristen was trying to leave a parking lot in Mt Pleasant and this girl in a 4Runner was texting and not looking where she was going. She was heading right for a front end collision with the M2. Kristen has to run the car up over a curb to avoid her and destroyed a back wheel in the process . The girl went past her and hit the car behind her and totaled it. Then the girl tried to run before two dudes in pickups blocked her from leaving the scene. Thankfully, due to Kristen’s quick actions, it appears we are just out a wheel and alignment which the girl’s parents are willing to pay for cash. Apparently they’re loaded.

Later on in the week some lady road raged out on her and squirted lotion all over the M2. When she ran out of lotion, she started throwing bottles and trash at the car. When Kristen got out of the car to take a picture, the lady put the car in reverse and tried to run over her!

Funniest part though is the lady had a pit bull in the car and was yelling “attack! Get her!” Kris said “ you dog is isn’t going to do anything “ and reached in the car and started petting it. Hahaha!
    I think what pissed the lady off so much is that Kristen was really calm and reasonable the whole time.
    So when she got to work she called the cops but nothing will probably happen. The cop told her off the record that he’s so sick of being a cop here because all he does are accidents and road rage incidents He also told her she should carry a weapon in the car with her.. the very least have mace in the car...that’s pretty bad when the cops tell you to carry a weapon

I guess we could take her to small claims court. The driver’s side window is going to need a new seal because it’s soaked with lotion and streaks the window when it goes back up...

Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Kpro's F87 M2 Journey

Damn, What is wrong with those people?

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Damn, What is wrong with those people?

Kind of the norm in SC

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Kind of the norm in SC
    I lived in Greenville, SC for 2 years and never came across those kinda folks, there were all mostly friendly actually...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It’s the locals, they hate all the people moving into the area.
    The traffic in the Charleston area is insane... and the drivers are idiots. Makes it hard to really enjoy living here when your an enthusiast
    H&R sport springs,

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    It’s the locals, they hate all the people moving into the area.
    I’ll never forget my conversation with the mayor of Wrightsville Beach when he said “I’ve been on the city council in several coastal communities, and the most vocal “locals,” the most critical of newcomers/tourists are almost always those who have only lived in the area for a few years. The ones who’ve been here forever are almost always the most welcoming.”
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Kpro's F87 M2 Journey

I’m going off of what the cop told us... we love the tourists, great people watching and they are always happy because they are on vacation
    H&R sport springs,

I’m so sorry to hear about this Rob. I get angry why people have to be asshats like this... seems they need to get their asses handed to them and hard....

Sent from my iPhoneX using Tapatalk Pro

Page 39 of 65 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast