Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 48 of 65 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Fleet Landing brunch ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    That's a long drive for a few minutes of coding...
    You apparently don't know me well enough!

I drove up to Peter earlier this year just to drive his car for a few minutes and try out the flywheel before I purchased one. The folks at the Canadian border just didn't believe me when I told them that was the only reason for my trip; they pulled me over to search my car. LOL

We ended up hanging out for the evening and I went home the next morning after breakfast.

So... let's make the trip into something more - Who else is down for a meetup?
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Lol... no kids, no wife, no animals..

My MIL is rolling into town soon and staying until after the holidays...not that's bad thing... she's pretty funny but she'll be in the guest room. If you don't mind an air matress in the office, we can work something out...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Lol... no kids, no wife, no animals..
    God I miss those days. Just kept some clothes and a toothbrush in the back of the car and would leave work and head...wherever

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    God I miss those days. Just kept some clothes and a toothbrush in the back of the car and would leave work and head...wherever
    Yea Kristen had a hard time giving up her freedom when the kids were born
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Just bought a bypass harness to bypass ASD (Active Sound Design) It's the sound they add to the speaker system to "enhance the driver experience"

https://technicpnp.com/product/asd-bypass-harness/
    H&R sport springs,

Just bought a bypass harness to bypass ASD (Active Sound Design) It's the sound they add to the speaker system to "enhance the driver experience"

This is dumb...shouldn't even be necessary.

It reminds me of an autonomous BMW concept car that I saw on the Gram. BMW's response to one of the comments was something along the lines of "We always put the driver first." How BMW? How are you going to do that with an autonomous car?
    -Corey

2003 Blue ZHP Sedan @ 210k
    Dead due to damaged valve. Parts are being transferred to a wagon:

2003 325iT Japanrot 6MT @ 230k

lol
    I think this can also be bypassed with coding... I remember doing it with the F30 loaner I had.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I loved the auto rev match feature. I wish my E92 did it like it does with the DCT models.

All the fun of shifting your own gears with none of the years of practice to get heel toe to barely work for you. Loved it. Felt like I was Senna on the test drive.

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    lol
    I think this can also be bypassed with coding... I remember doing it with the F30 loaner I had.
    wait lmao you coded a loaner?

Page 48 of 65 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast