Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Thanks Charlie! She already wants to get a tune, exhaust, etc, etc. Jeeze! Let's just drive the car for a while!...
    Rob, I don't blame Kpro for wanting to do all of this It should be fun....that's all I'm saying!

Wow! I've seen this pic before but it didn't click that it was your wife's car. Too bad we're literally on opposite coasts... that would be a cool pic of the girls and their cars
    Yea! Wifey got a DCT due to high traffic to work. She would've loved to get a stick but would've killed herself in that traffic every day. So far we only messed with coding. I've used E-SYS to do coding and borrowed my friend's BimmerCode app + BT OBD adapter to mess around with it too.

She wants my BBSs on her car..

Name:  20597116_10154844451482006_3234032992799808518_n.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  69.2 KB

They would look nice on Space Gray... I think the stock wheels ain't half bad either. I like them with the Long Beach Blue
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

The 135 is on its way to its new home...
    Bittersweet but the new owner will take good care of her

Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Kpro's F87 M2 Journey

The update on the M2 is there is no update. The time line hasn't moved in a month. It supposed to be finished in production this Friday
    H&R sport springs,

The update on the M2 is there is no update. The time line hasn't moved in a month. It supposed to be finished in production this Friday
    bummer. did ModBargains take over M2 production?

peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Well, we're waiting. /Judge Smails

My buddy with the M2 texted me last night; he's all over the new M2 Comp Package. He's in line for one and is considering selling his M2 before he deploys. I told him to hold on to it, I'd store it for him... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    bummer. did ModBargains take over M2 production?

That is pretty damn funny Peter!

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Lazlo View Post
    Well, we're waiting. /Judge Smails

My buddy with the M2 texted me last night; he's all over the new M2 Comp Package. He's in line for one and is considering selling his M2 before he deploys. I told him to hold on to it, I'd store it for him... :-)
    Ha! and you'll take it out once a week to make sure the battery stays charged, right?
    H&R sport springs,

I've seen caddyshack well over 100 times... my fave

H&R sport springs,

Ha! and you'll take it out once a week to make sure the battery stays charged, right?
    It's all part of my service, if you will.

Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast