Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    S55 power!!
    Justin, you know how happy she is right now... she never really felt it with the blue car especially when the competition was announced as her blue car finished production
    Two completely different cars that share the same body
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

When does the tune get uploaded?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Yep, AW master race lol Damn so jealous. I wanted that exact car. But I ended up with the Model 3 because there was no way I was going to share the M2 with the rest of the family lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Justin, you know how happy she is right now... she never really felt it with the blue car especially when the competition was announced as her blue car finished production
    Two completely different cars that share the same body
    Jesus. That's so interesting. My friend said damn near the same thing to me when I rode back with him upon him taking delivery, and affirmed again when he got back to NC with it a few days later.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    When does the tune get uploaded?
    No need for a tune yet... 410 hp at the wheels!

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Lazlo View Post
    Jesus. That's so interesting. My friend said damn near the same thing to me when I rode back with him upon him taking delivery, and affirmed again when he got back to NC with it a few days later.
    I haven’t driven it yet but that what she says
    She took delivery and immediately drove to Fla. to see some friends. They didn’t even have time to fully prep it. I can’t blame her though... so much better than driving the mini down there.
    Should just about through the break -in period when she gets back... I can’t wait to drive it.

She sold the blue car in 24hrs
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    Yep, AW master race lol Damn so jealous. I wanted that exact car. But I ended up with the Model 3 because there was no way I was going to share the M2 with the rest of the family lol
    That sucks... My kids are only 5 so no worries there for many years
    H&R sport springs,

Rob did y’all go DCT this time?
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

I’m confused, did she swap the wheels from the white comp with the ones on the blue car before selling it?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Rob did y’all go DCT this time?
    No, 6 speed manual. I haven't driven it yet but hasn't said anything about weird rev matching like to old car

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    I’m confused, did she swap the wheels from the white comp with the ones on the blue car before selling it?
    Yes, the new car came with the wheels you see on the blue car in the pic above but it also had Michelins on it which, she really wanted, so Friday they put both cars on the lift and did a wheel/tire marathon swap. We also kept some of the pieces off the old car: the inserts that replaced the rear deflectors the ASD bypass harness, the front fender emblems.. There was no time to take the CF rear diffuser, the CF mirror shells or the front splitters. We sold it with the performance exhaust too since the competition has a completely different exhaust on it.
    H&R sport springs,

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    No need for a tune yet... 410 hp at the wheels!

I haven’t driven it yet but that what she says
    She took delivery and immediately drove to Fla. to see some friends. They didn’t even have time to fully prep it. I can’t blame her though... so much better than driving the mini down there.
    Should just about through the break -in period when she gets back... I can’t wait to drive it.

She sold the blue car in 24hrs
    60 roll?
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast