Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Subframe foam questions

I read the service bulletin on this, but was left with a few questions for those who have done this on the driver's side:
    1) Hole 2 on the service bulletin (for the seam sealer) already exists on my car, however it's not where the service bulletin says it should be. Do I need to create another Hole 2 that's precisely b/w the two holes that are currently plugged, or can I just use the existing hole that I have circled in red in the picture?
    2) The hole that currently is under the sound deadening material - are there two layers here (i.e. multiple holes like where the seam sealer and BMW foam is injected) or is it just a single cavity? (again, for the seam sealer).
    3) For the BMW foam hole - 100% of the foam goes into the bottom-most layer and no need for foam in the first layer?

Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

personally, i would not bother with the foam - it's been proven already that foam'ed cars fail too. it's not getting to the root of the issue - the rear subframe mounts need to tie into the frame rails. plus, if it fails, you cannot weld (or rivet, really) at that point as the foam is highly stiff, and flammable.

you can pull the left-most cap and feel down in there with your finger - you should feel (and see) the foam if the car has already been done.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport