Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Miracle of miracles; I emailed (and called) today and whaddayaknow - they shipped today.

I'm reserving final opinion until they're in my hands though...

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Just reading their name pisses me off....
    Sorry bro.
    -Chris

That's good news!... did they give you a tracking number?
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Yes - two, actually.

Seems legit; wheels often get paired for shipping.
    -Chris

Quote Originally Posted by cornercarver View Post
    Yes - two, actually.

Seems legit; wheels often get paired for shipping.
    Mine were shipped under 2 tracking numbers from that same company which shall not be named.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    ...that same company which shall not be named.
    LOL - good call. We don’t want Sockethead to bust a nut.
    -Chris

LOL - good call. We don’t want Sockethead to bust a nut.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Miracle of miracles; I emailed (and called) today and whaddayaknow - they shipped today.

I'm reserving final opinion until they're in my hands though...
    Did you have to call to get this info sent to you? I assume mine sent in the same batch but I won't hold my breath.

I think if I hadn’t emailed Ron Hay and called they would not have shipped them that day. So yes, I think calling and emailing them repeatedly is necessary because they are bad at keeping customers in the loop. Squeaky wheel gets the oil...
    -Chris

I email them at 8am PST asking for a shipping update, stating that I heard someone else with similar wheels had theirs go out. Elliot got back to me at 11:07 and stated my wheels are in the "staging area now and should be mounted/balanced and shipped today or tomorrow." At 11:27, I got an email stating all my wheels had shipping, with four separate UPS tracking numbers. None of them are recognized by UPS, although I know these things take time to hit the system.

My current wheels are out of round so I am hoping they ship quick. I am just up the coast. But yeah it seems you have to ride their a** to get things moving. This will be my last order through them. I guess I'm spoiled, but the only thing I've ever had to wait longer than 12 days for is stuff on eBay under $10 from China. FCP orders with free shipping is a close second but that's self inflicted.

Edit: I must say the discount I got was so extravagant that now that I know they shipped, I'm not sure I'm upset.

yea they print the labels with the tracking number and put them on the boxes but they won't have any info until the actual labels are scanned by UPS
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast