Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Badd news the spacers for o2 dont cure the SES. Light it came twice this week.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BerDz3nA; 05-31-2018 at 05:36 AM.
    ZHP 2004 6M/T Silver Grey - BBS RGR R18 8.5 ET38 RG734H & 9J ET45 RG762H Forged - Gruppe M Air Intake - Supersprint Replica Headers - N52 TB - Ported Head - MS43 ECU Conversion - 7000RPM - ETS Tuned - Tein Street Advance Z Coilovers

If you can, try adding a little more spacer to it. That's what another member did... I wish I could remember who it was....
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    If you can, try adding a little more spacer to it. That's what another member did... I wish I could remember who it was....
    After many experiment i have decided to fully stock my car. I am reverting back to factory. I dont like how the magnaflow sounds, plus the headers didn't really made that huge difference. As for the intake K&N the stock box is way better heatwise.
    ZHP 2004 6M/T Silver Grey - BBS RGR R18 8.5 ET38 RG734H & 9J ET45 RG762H Forged - Gruppe M Air Intake - Supersprint Replica Headers - N52 TB - Ported Head - MS43 ECU Conversion - 7000RPM - ETS Tuned - Tein Street Advance Z Coilovers

Do you still have the stock ZHP exhaust? It flows pretty well and sounds much better with the headers. I may go back to the ZHP exhaust as well.
    FYI, I only got 7-8 hp gain on the Dyno with the full Magnaflow exhaust over the stock ZHP exhaust

The one issue with the magnaflow muffler is that the inlets are dual 2.5 inches but the outlet is a single 2.5 that restricts to 2.25 at the Y for the tips. This is fine for non modded engines with cats in place but once you start increasing flow through the system with headers and in my case super charger, it becomes a real issue and it doesn't sound very good.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

You guys sure make me want to leave well-enough alone when it comes to exhaust, and I've been debating putting my stock airbox back on--although I love the sound of the K&N CAI.
    2004 BMW 330i ZHP (52k miles), Jet Black with black leather, MFactory LSD (3.38) with Z4 cover, 18"x8.5" ET38 APEX Arc-8's (Anthracite) with 245/40 Michelin PSS', Koni Sports with factory springs and front and rear reinforcement plates, Shark Injector, Corsa TSE3 cat-back exhaust, TMS under-driven pulleys (water & steering), CDV delete, TMS CF strut brace, K&N CAI, GAS DISA rebuild, TMS pedals, Wheelskins steering wheel cover, roller tray center console, black-out grilles, and WeatherTech mats

yea it's a fine line between power and annoying
    H&R sport springs,

Quote Originally Posted by Reasoned1 View Post
    You guys sure make me want to leave well-enough alone when it comes to exhaust
    Honestly, I think this is pretty true with quite a few things with these cars.
    2003 BMW 330i ZHP
    ESS Twin Screw Stage 2 - Wavetrac - Headers - Borla - BMW Performance
    Turner Motorsports - Powerflex - Hawk Performance

Build thread: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...yan-s-2003-ZHP
    Wheelwell: 2003 BMW 3 Series
    Fuelly: 2003 BMW 330i

So you are telling me that you regret installing the headers now OP? lol

-Daniel
    OEM BMW Performance (Missing cams and seats)
    LEVEL ONE // Euro Techniks
    Auto -> 6 Speed complete

I don't regret installing my headers! Code out the secondary O2 sensors and the secondary air pump and leave the stock exhaust in place and you'll be happy! It will run and sound great with no check engine light
    H&R sport springs,

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi169 View Post
    So you are telling me that you regret installing the headers now OP? lol
    I put back the stock headers because at the moment i am trying to find the issue that causes:

1. At 1500 rpm when in 4 5 6 gear and i fully press the gas pedal the car jerks for about 1-3 secpnds and then accelerates
    2. When accrlerating at 4 gear i can hardly reach 6000 rpm and i. 5 gear i cannot go past 5000 rpm no power
    3. When i redline at neutral it misfires in the muffler
    4. At idle when i turn ac on the car starts jerking

My assumptions

1. Fuel pump
    2. Coil
    3. Injectors

It must be either of these what do you think ?

P.S. ebay headers are a must mod !

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast