Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    If you are going to get a tune, I'd eliminate the post cat O2 sensors completely along with the secondary air pump when you install the headers. Any decent tuner should be able to code them out. It will save you a lot of headache.
    As far as headers go, The Bimmerbrakes headers (now sold by europarts online) quality and fit is pretty good. I'm running the V3 version which are equal length tubing but are much harder to install than the V1 version due to the positioning of the pipes to make them equal length.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    If you are going to get a tune, I'd eliminate the post cat O2 sensors completely along with the secondary air pump when you install the headers. Any decent tuner should be able to code them out. It will save you a lot of headache.
    As far as headers go, The Bimmerbrakes headers (now sold by europarts online) quality and fit is pretty good. I'm running the V3 version which are equal length tubing but are much harder to install than the V1 version due to the positioning of the pipes to make them equal length.
    I was thinking about the bimmerbrakes but it costs much more compared to ebay headers.
    ZHP 2004 6M/T Silver Grey - BBS RGR R18 8.5 ET38 RG734H & 9J ET45 RG762H Forged - Gruppe M Air Intake - Supersprint Replica Headers - N52 TB - Ported Head - MS43 ECU Conversion - 7000RPM - ETS Tuned - Tein Street Advance Z Coilovers

Well, you get what you pay for you know?
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Well, you get what you pay for you know?
    Yeap but in this case prive vs hp is not justified i prefer china

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    ZHP 2004 6M/T Silver Grey - BBS RGR R18 8.5 ET38 RG734H & 9J ET45 RG762H Forged - Gruppe M Air Intake - Supersprint Replica Headers - N52 TB - Ported Head - MS43 ECU Conversion - 7000RPM - ETS Tuned - Tein Street Advance Z Coilovers

Bimmerbrakes headers are made in china too... same with Schmiedmann
    H&R sport springs,

I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure @Hornung418 had eBay headers that required a lot additional fitment work and it was a huge PITA.

As long as whatever you get can bolt right on it should be fine
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Quote Originally Posted by Newjack View Post
    I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure @Hornung418 had eBay headers that required a lot additional fitment work and it was a huge PITA.

As long as whatever you get can bolt right on it should be fine
    Mine fit fine. It was a real bear getting them in place and mounted up. But when I did one of them was short by about a half inch and it was slightly to the left of where the rest of the system naturally rested. The shop used a donut spacer to fill the void and a couple of bolts to hold it all together. Everything worked out fine in the end.

It might be in the build thread I have linked in my signature??

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Greetings,

Been a while since i posted an update. My performance project has come to an end. The main reason were the headers, after i found out they were defective i decided not to order new one because it was 50/50 chance it came good or the same as the previous one. Plus the MOT test in Georgia prohibits CO levels above 0.80, mine was 0.66 without the headers, if i continued my project headers, intake, throttle body, remap it would exceed the limit.

So i decided to make it fully factory, i swapped my magnaflow xpipe exhaust for stock zhp exhaust
    I sold the intake and installed factory box with paper filter. I also bought the manifold with catalytic converters and installed it.

Now it is fully factory

Nothing wrong with full factory.... less headache in the long run.
    ZHP exhaust is a good exhaust. I'm still running that exhaust with headers and supercharger
    H&R sport springs,

Greetings long time no update After i went fully stock on my ZHP, i found a guy was selling his E46 330 Gruppe M air filter. I couldn't miss the chance and i bought it. I was looking for one since i bought the car. The sound is amazing like a V8 and when accelerating it's got a nice whistle sound.

In the nearest future i am planning on installing the headers, but at the moment i am looking for a ebay header that doesn't need welding and it's bolt on. As you saw in my previous posts the previous headers was a headache since i modified three O2 sensor ports and still wouldn't work.

Name:  20181113_233014.jpg
Views: 908
Size:  166.0 KB
    Name:  20181113_233054.jpg
Views: 840
Size:  132.5 KB

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast