Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    I have both Turner and UUC, and I don't have an issue with either (can't say I feel either), but I prefer the UUC, because they have spokes, which allows you to more easily prevent them from turning when tightening/installing.

I did notice a difference with the UUC. not much but it was definitely there. That was one of the first mods I did.
    UUC doesn't under drive the alternator...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Rogue doesn't do the alternator either.

Turner underdrives the alternator and it is a son of a bitch to change that pulley

That's why i am planning on going with TMS. It has the altrrnator pulley.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    ZHP 2004 6M/T Silver Grey - BBS RGR R18 8.5 ET38 RG734H & 9J ET45 RG762H Forged - Gruppe M Air Intake - Supersprint Replica Headers - N52 TB - Ported Head - MS43 ECU Conversion - 7000RPM - ETS Tuned - Tein Street Advance Z Coilovers

Quote Originally Posted by BerDz3nA View Post
    That's why i am planning on going with TMS. It has the altrrnator pulley.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    I think the nice thing about not doing the alternator pulley is that there is no adverse effects on the electronics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    I think the nice thing about not doing the alternator pulley is that there is no adverse effects on the electronics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah Rogue pulleys don't include the alternator either. I mean you can run them, but I feel like those are better for track cars since things like radio etc have issues with the alternator pulley.
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Underdriving the alternator is going to affect it's output more in the low RPM range, think traffic jams, city driving, etc.
    I went with UUC at the time because I didn't want to underdrive the alternator but I know there are members that don't have an issue with it.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Underdriving the alternator is going to affect it's output more in the low RPM range, think traffic jams, city driving, etc.
    I went with UUC at the time because I didn't want to underdrive the alternator but I know there are members that don't have an issue with it.
    Rogue even says on their website that the E46 M3 RACE pulleys which includes the alternator pulley, are not for street use and no longer uses the A/C.

http://www.rogueengineering.com/Rogu...eys_p_116.html
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

That's because that set replaces the crank pulley too. You don't want to do that on a street car
    H&R sport springs,

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast