Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well unfortunately I'm going to need somebody to give me a screenshot of their light coating that shows the pwm values in their wagon / touring.

If I put the original cluster from the touring back in the car and then put PA soft does not give the option to copy fa values from the cluster to the LCM. It only lets me copy between the ews and cluster.

If I put the M3 cluster back in then PA soft shows copy fa values from cluster to LCM.

If I try to use NCS expert to write the fa code *AR33 as soon as I try to add that fa code NCS expert doesn't like it.

I can add ev53 and bl 93 no problem but not ar33.

I haven't tried reading from the original cluster and ews module in NCS expert hoping that since they do show ar33 is the chassis code but it would let me update another module with ar33 but it won't.

The messing with this for a few hours now and it's extremely frustrating as you can imagine.

So pretty much what it looks like in PA soft is that it does not like having new modules with old modules mixed. If I put the new LCM in with the old cluster it has the same problem there is no copy between the cluster in the LCM option the only way I can copy from LCM to Cluster and vice versa is if I have both newer modules in the car.

So if there's anybody with the wagon a newer one preferably facelift they can give me their screenshot of the pwm values from the coding area that will be wonderful.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

bummer.

i can grab a screenshot for you, but i don't think that's going to help you resolve the issue.

can you read the FA from the EWS module to the LCM?
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    bummer.

i can grab a screenshot for you, but i don't think that's going to help you resolve the issue.

can you read the FA from the EWS module to the LCM?

Yeah I think you're right it's not going to help but it's worth a shot.

And yes I tried that but that option is not available. It was either Ike to LCM or Ike to ews depending on what combination of modules ahead in the car the same time.

I think my root issue is that I need to figure out how to successfully Flash fa ar33 to the LCM successfully in NCS expert.
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12