Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ZHP on the way!

Thanks all for the welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabrio330 View Post
    Congrats! I used to own an '02 M5, and sold it recently to get back into a ZHP that also happens to be a cabriolet, could not justify having both at the same time. I recommend to all BMW fans that they should own an E39 M5 at some point. They are beautiful, powerful and also practical cars.
    Yes the e39 is a special vehicle and feels special every time you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by cornercarver View Post
    Congrats! Love the M5... They age so well. Still a badass car, even 17 years later.
    I think the e39 design is timeless

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    Frig, man... forget the ZHP, tell me more about the M5!

That might be the raddest M5 I’ve ever seen.

Frig.
    Thank you, well it’s mostly stock with just coilovers, exhaust, and square wheel setup. It’s currently just under 82k miles.

I’m struggling with the idea of selling it, but I think now with the auto zhp I’ll be fine. It was killing me driving it daily in traffic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by d-rod View Post
    Thanks all for the welcome.

Yes the e39 is a special vehicle and feels special every time you drive it.

I’m struggling with the idea of selling it, but I think now with the auto zhp I’ll be fine. It was killing me driving it daily in traffic!
    That is the main reason I sold my '02 M5 - daily traffic. The good news is my commute is only 4 miles on surface streets. The bad news, when you own an M5, is my commute is only 4 miles on surface streets! Living in in-town Dallas, TX doesn't really afford many chances to "appreciate" an M5.

But of course, as soon as I sold the M5 I started regretting it, just like when I sold my prior ZHP. It is a sickness!

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Congratulations. Keep us posted.
    Thank you, I spoke to the driver and vehicle should be arriving today!
    The first thing I'm going to do is replace front and rear brakes/rotors, seller made me aware of this ahead of time. Then regular maintenance/ fluids.
    Cosmetic mods I just want to swap out front and rear lenses and get the steering wheel recovered.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12