Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to Maryland

New to Maryland

Relocating again. Moving back from Japan to Patuxent River Maryland. We have never lived in this part of the country before.

Excited to get the ZHP back, but sorry to let my Legacy GTB wagon go. Best $3000 vehicle ever! Getting my ZHP shipped XC there from storage in CA.

I am guessing l am going to need a winter tire/wheel combo. I have all seasons and a summer tire sets, but if this past winter is an indicator I will buy winter tires.

Any recommendations on a good local (ish) shop?

Also looking at getting somewhat of a beater so I can keep the ZHP off the roads in the winter, do some long term maintenance and improvements.

Excited for the new adventure.

Cheers,
    Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2004 330i ZHP ESS TS2 supercharged
    Silver Grey/Black leather, Xenons, factory Nav, 19" VMR V710 & 18" ZHP wheels for summer, Turner Motorsports rear sub-frame kit

Welcome! The local chapter of BMW CCA is the most active in the nation - check it out. We have a number of members & events in your neck of the woods each year. http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/content.php
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Welcome back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Adolfo

2004 330Ci ZHP Orient Blue Metallic
    2002 ///M Roadster Steel Grey Metallic
    1988 325is Zinnoberrot
    1974 2002 Atlantik Blau
    2015 X5 ///M Sport Black Sapphire Metallic (Sold May 2018)
    1999 323i Alpine White (Sold June 2010)

Awesome, good luck in your new digs!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I lived in Laurel, MD for about a year and would strongly recommend the guys at Rennwelt (https://www.facebook.com/rennweltllc/) even though that is quite a ways from you.

I used them pretty much exclusively for maintenance during my time there and I have no complaints. Its a pretty small, no thrills shop staffed by just 2 guys

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

Quote Originally Posted by JPMo View Post
    I lived in Laurel, MD for about a year and would strongly recommend the guys at Rennwelt (https://www.facebook.com/rennweltllc/) even though that is quite a ways from you.

I used them pretty much exclusively for maintenance during my time there and I have no complaints. Its a pretty small, no thrills shop staffed by just 2 guys
    Paid these guys a visit not that long ago. Friendly staff.

Also welcome to the area.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Welcome to the area!

Shamless plug for Eurowerks in Gaithersburg. Sarven is the owner and I've been taking my ZHP to him since 2012. Highly recommended. He specializes in European cars (he owns an E36 M3 Estoril on dove gray) and has a guy for everything. Body shop, alignment on lowered cars, you name it he can handle it.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Steve! Welcome back! It's been a long time that I saw your name on here. The options below are two of the best in the MD area for BMWs.
    Quote Originally Posted by JPMo View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Paid these guys a visit not that long ago. Friendly staff.

Also welcome to the area.
    Highly recommend Rennwelt. Austin Sera is very active on the FB BMW pages. He has an S54 AWD wagon and it is amazing. He is known for rebuilding an e30 M3 he found in the woods. He does very good work. His buddy does the Audi work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newjack View Post
    Welcome to the area!

Shamless plug for Eurowerks in Gaithersburg. Sarven is the owner and I've been taking my ZHP to him since 2012. Highly recommended. He specializes in European cars (he owns an E36 M3 Estoril on dove gray) and has a guy for everything. Body shop, alignment on lowered cars, you name it he can handle it.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Guy does great work and is very affordable.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Thanks everyone. Yes, I sort of fell off the planet mafia wise, although I was watching in the background. Squadron CO/XO tour was very consuming and was deployed a lot, so free time was very precious.

Love Japan, but looking forward to open roads, cheaper gas and speeds above 45mph...

Name:  IMG_0726.JPG
Views: 818
Size:  449.3 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2004 330i ZHP ESS TS2 supercharged
    Silver Grey/Black leather, Xenons, factory Nav, 19" VMR V710 & 18" ZHP wheels for summer, Turner Motorsports rear sub-frame kit

Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    Steve! Welcome back! It's been a long time that I saw your name on here. The options below are two of the best in the MD area for BMWs.Highly recommend Rennwelt. Austin Sera is very active on the FB BMW pages. He has an S54 AWD wagon and it is amazing. He is known for rebuilding an e30 M3 he found in the woods. He does very good work. His buddy does the Audi work.
    Yeah I really love those guys. Honestly, I would even consider shipping my car to them if I needed to

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast