Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Choices

Choices

Hey everybody, I come to you today to seek for advice on a couple of cars I'm looking at.

Edit: Purchased the Mystic Blue sedan.
    Last edited by Phillips0417; 05-11-2018 at 01:12 PM.

With kid (s), go sedan for sure, also, you had me at new tires, that's money you don't have to spend now. Or that could spend on burnt bowls. Heck a mirror not folding? Tis OK man.

If dove bored you last time, maybe having a ZHP back in your hands will offset the feeling.

my $0.02
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

^ this. Go for the sedan, mystic is such a pretty color and it sounds like it was enthusiast owned for most of its life. The other car sounds like a money pit although i do love me some AW.
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

MB is the best choice among the 2. But I say take your time and find one you really like. You are in the middle of Austin and Dallas. Good examples show up every now and then.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Mystic sedan. It's better optioned and... we need more blue cars in the world.

Please keep in mind, it's not Dove Grey - it's just grey. Dove is an almost white-grey leather that was not available on the E46.
    You can get around the "boredom" issue by properly two-toning it. Buy black carpet, a black dash, and black console pieces, then make the door card surrounds black while keeping the centers grey. That would look super sharp.

JUST like this:

BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

"We need more blue cars in the world" there you go. Search no more! BP is right!
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Kids: sedan.

Link to the coupe?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Welp, I scurried off and bought myself the MB sedan today.

I just love that color, and may already have a lead on a NB interior as well. Although, that grey with the black does look pretty dang good.

Drove it 2 hours back south and SO happy to be behind the wheel of a ZHP again!

It was indeed enthusiast owned, with every inspection and service interval well documented with receipts. Same owner from 01/2006 to current and 11k miles to when I drove it away with 140k. Little higher mileage than I wanted but with maintenance records like this, I couldn't pass it up. Ended up with the car for $6300 which I think is a steal with what maintenance it has and the paint condition.

Yes I have a link to the coupe and the owners contact if anyone wants it, PM me. I feel kind of bad because when the AW owner contacted me and said he's *potentially* selling again, I told him I was still interested. Then this pops up and well, the rest is history. I have to break the bad news to him.
    Last edited by Phillips0417; 05-06-2018 at 06:37 PM.

Congrats, man. You got a great deal.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Congrats!
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast