Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2006 330Ci 60K miles White/Black $15k

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Hey guys... im basically ripping my hair out looking at this one. Just came across it and I really wish it wasnt white, otherwise i would be all over it since im still looking. Heres the link: https://delaware.craigslist.org/cto/...575356736.html

Sigh, I know someone here will be interested in it for sure though.

Wow. Looks amazing.
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

Quote Originally Posted by webster View Post
    Wow. Looks amazing.
    Everything about this car is exactly what im looking for, hell, the car is even 30 minutes from where i live. Just the color is the issue to me... Im very... very tempted to just get this one and get it painted a different color(Yes, ill probably get flak just for saying this).

Why no white? It's beautiful on these cars.

Alcantara + no pic that shows the driver's bolster = yellow flag

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Why no white? It's beautiful on these cars.

Alcantara + no pic that shows the driver's bolster = yellow flag
    Eh, to me its the exact opposite, I think the Grey or the Black makes these cars look beautiful.

This is amazing, I see no red flags here. Price is reasonable as well, I would buy this if it was an option for me.

There's a picture of the driver's side bolster. 8th pic from the end. Looks pristine.
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

My own take:
    • Price: Pretty much spot on, and worth the price of admission, IMO. It is exceedingly rare to find a one owner car, manual, <60k miles, in (what appears to be) very good condition.
    • Color: If you don't like white, you don't like white. Almost every other person will tell you it is a fantastic color for the car and you'll be sure to get compliments on it. If you don't like it, you could go for the less expensive route and get a wrap, or go full tilt and paint it. But if you purchased this car, I'd say keep it as is for a few months and see if it grows on you. Alpine White is one of my favorite colors for this car. My only personal complaint is I'm not a huge fan of the pinstripe in the side, but 99% of people aren't bothered by it. I'm just picky.
    • Condition: Telltale signs of wear are pretty darn good. The front bumper doesn't appear to have scratch marks underneath or on the "fins" on the sides. The rear bumper appears to be free of any dents or scratches from "Philadelphia parking" love taps while parallel parking. The interior looks pretty darn clean, and if you like Alcantara, well you've got a great car.

Take this car and run!

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    My own take:
    • Price: Pretty much spot on, and worth the price of admission, IMO. It is exceedingly rare to find a one owner car, manual, <60k miles, in (what appears to be) very good condition.
    • Color: If you don't like white, you don't like white. Almost every other person will tell you it is a fantastic color for the car and you'll be sure to get compliments on it. If you don't like it, you could go for the less expensive route and get a wrap, or go full tilt and paint it. But if you purchased this car, I'd say keep it as is for a few months and see if it grows on you. Alpine White is one of my favorite colors for this car. My only personal complaint is I'm not a huge fan of the pinstripe in the side, but 99% of people aren't bothered by it. I'm just picky.
    • Condition: Telltale signs of wear are pretty darn good. The front bumper doesn't appear to have scratch marks underneath or on the "fins" on the sides. The rear bumper appears to be free of any dents or scratches from "Philadelphia parking" love taps while parallel parking. The interior looks pretty darn clean, and if you like Alcantara, well you've got a great car.

Take this car and run!
    I agree with this, OP the white might grow on you, but do not repaint! Wrap it if you have to, but this is as clean and reasonably priced as it is going to get. Also, 1 owner is a huge plus and is local to you.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    My own take:

Take this car and run!
    Yeah, i spoke to a coworker of mine today who also likes ZHPs and he said to go for it. Ive already sent him an email, just hoping he knows how to use craigslist and actually replies. Im looking to keep this for the long run, so he said this will be a great choice. Here's to hoping the guy will respond.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast