Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Driving Impressions track gear

I've been on their mailing list for years. This guy has some really good prices on helmets, suits, gloves, etc. Tools saftey and other stuff for the racer too. If you go racing, check it out. I met him at NJMSP. Real nice guy and a former racer. Worth it to get on his mailing list for close-outs and sales if nothing else

https://www.teamdi.com/
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Did a fair amount of business with them, back in the day, especially when they had a location at Lime Rock. Good folks to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Lazlo View Post
    Did a fair amount of business with them, back in the day, especially when they had a location at Lime Rock. Good folks to deal with.
    Too bad their selection at Lime Rock was reduced to apparel and other touristy things. They used to actually have helmets and other driving related equipment on site.

I haven't been there in a few years so I'm not sure if they chose to start stocking that stuff again. The store was cut in less than half, so I doubt they'd be able to fit anything else in there now.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Go to the website BP. Maybe that's all that sells at that track...His store at NJMSP was loaded with all kinds of good stuff.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Lazlo View Post
    wow, i remember that! last time i was there was around 2002-2003.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport