Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    She's dirty and cold but that powerlock plus is doing a real good job with the gloss!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JPMo; 03-06-2019 at 08:30 AM.

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

I could use some help locating a sedan driver side fender for my '03 daily. Any leads will be greatly appreciated.
    Slicktop AW 6spd Naturbraun

Should probably post this in the question thread in the Random Question thread in the General section brother.

If you're still looking for one, a junk yard or a part out will be your best bet. There's a sedan being parted out currently in the classified section. Outside of part outs or yards, a thorough search may pull something up on the web and there are a few reliable used BMW parts dealers on Ebay.

Also, here's a terrible night shot I took years ago when I first got my DSLR and was still playing with the settings.
    Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Taken a couple of years back. My ZHP next to my buddies new Mustang. The size difference is almost hilarious.

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir View Post
    Taken a couple of years back. My ZHP next to my buddies new Mustang. The size difference is almost hilarious.

Indeed. Guess we need to start back up with the pictures huh

Quote Originally Posted by JPMo View Post
    Indeed. Guess we need to start back up with the pictures huh
    We probably should. Though, if I'm honest, it's been too bloody cold or rainy here to do anything worthwhile to the car other than ultra basic maintenance. I still need to finish sanding down the trunk lol. If it's not pouring rain, it's sunny and 35 degrees lol. Hence the old shots. I haven't had a chance to take anything new

-Ben

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi169 View Post
    I fall in love every time i look back.

Attachment 34416
    Daniel, your car needs the rear 135i Performance calipers to complete the look

Sent from my iPhoneX using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir View Post
    We probably should. Though, if I'm honest, it's been too bloody cold or rainy here to do anything worthwhile to the car other than ultra basic maintenance. I still need to finish sanding down the trunk lol. If it's not pouring rain, it's sunny and 35 degrees lol. Hence the old shots. I haven't had a chance to take anything new

lol welllll, I braved the sunny 40 degrees to give her a bath. My fingers and toes are paying for it but the pics don't do it justice.

When it's chilly like this, I like to fill my buckets with warm water from the sink. Unfortunately this time, I didn't take into account a frozen water hose after I had my nice warm water outside

PRO TIP: Use Gyeon trim on your black rubber mouldings, plastic trim and rear diffuser. You'll thank me later.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JPMo; 03-09-2019 at 11:49 AM.

More info on why you like Gyeon?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    More info on why you like Gyeon?
    Sure, not sure if you can tell by the picture but it really restores the rubber trim to a deep, dark black with some shine and hydrophobicity (it beads pretty well). I'll take a close up in a bit to show you but the rubber trim looks almost new. I should have taken before and after pics when I did it. Also lasts several months to a year. Actually, now that I think about it, I think I'll go ahead and do the performance grills too while the Suns out.

I will say I haven't tried any other trim coatings though so not sure how they compare but I got this original bottle 2 years ago when I first got the car and I've only used about half.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast