Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    The
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir View Post
    Very nice! My ZHP is in the shop right now but should be back before the end of the week. The current plan is to finish hand sanding the carbon trunk, wash and clay the whole car, and do a very good wax job with a few coats plus on the trunk. The clear on it it pretty soft and does not like UV at all. Thankfully Sonax and a few other companies have some very good write-ups on carbon fiber care. I'll be pulling the headlights apart and repairing my angel eyes while I'm at it. The headlights need to be resealed anyways so it'll knock out two birds with one stone.

Here's an oldie to tide the page over until I get it back and finish the trunk.... Aaand convince myself to not knock out the hood while I'm at it lol.

This is actually one of the last photos I took of the car at my old place before I left last year. I miss that area. [IMG]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181017/1b9e3d29e8f1963ae68d2299fa252bd5.jpg[/IMG
    Nice! Not sure what your plans were as far as product but Optimum spray wax has some UV protection built in so maybe that will help protect your trun from the elements. It’s more of a spray sealant and the reviews say it lasts quite awhile and is incredibly glossy, even Matt Moreman from the obsessed garage YouTube channel was using it as his drying aid for awhile. I haven’t tried it yet but I have a bottle waiting for testing.

Quote Originally Posted by 3LiterStraightSix View Post
    Mannnn.... Imo they make the whole look.... So much more aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    PO installed angel eyes on my ZHP. I was not convinced in the beginning, now I'm a believer.
    Haha I definitely like the concept of angel eyes in general, they look amazing on an E90\92. Maybe pictures just don’t do the E46 justice. I think if I was to do angel eyes, they’d have to be amber colored like the stock AEs on the E90s.

Something like this:
    Name:  D06A060B-6159-4538-BCF8-D3395EE20F2C.jpeg
Views: 458
Size:  88.1 KB

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

I'll have to give that spray a try. Thanks for the tip.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Ah you're also a fan of ambers, so that makes sense. There are two types of people in this world!
    Quote Originally Posted by JPMo View Post
    The

Nice! Not sure what your plans were as far as product but Optimum spray wax has some UV protection built in so maybe that will help protect your trun from the elements. It’s more of a spray sealant and the reviews say it lasts quite awhile and is incredibly glossy, even Matt Moreman from the obsessed garage YouTube channel was using it as his drying aid for awhile. I haven’t tried it yet but I have a bottle waiting for testing.

Haha I definitely like the concept of angel eyes in general, they look amazing on an E90\92. Maybe pictures just don’t do the E46 justice. I think if I was to do angel eyes, they’d have to be amber colored like the stock AEs on the E90s.

Something like this:
    Name:  D06A060B-6159-4538-BCF8-D3395EE20F2C.jpeg
Views: 458
Size:  88.1 KB
    Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Ah you're also a fan of ambers, so that makes sense. There are two types of people in this world!

Lol the clears and the clear nots.
    But joking aside, while I don’t think ambers look terrible on TiAg, I do want a set of clears at some point. I think I just need to see a clean set of angel eyes in person before I can have a definite opinion.

Boop with a new pic. Lots of driving today after spending some time gathering and installing new parts.

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Boop with a new pic. Lots of driving today after spending some time gathering and installing new parts.

Peep the CSL trunk. Looking good

Haha thanks . Feels good to have it out and about again.

-Ben

I think a shark fin would complement the csl truck so well

I think a shark fin would complement the csl truck so well

The shark fin antenna?

-Ben

Hellllll yes
    The shark fin antenna?

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast