Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Aftermarket pads don't play well with the 135 performance calipers. Plus, in my experience, you lose that great initial bite you get with the OEM pads.
    The M2 dusts just as bad but that initial bite is awesome compared to the hawk pads on my car
    I hope you warned him about the hit when the turbos kick in, that will scare the piss out of him if he's not ready for it haha!
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

BTW, the stamped concrete driveway looks awesome as well as the car! I will always get a little twinge in my heart when I see the 135
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Yeah I don't doubt that ceramic pads are good, they just aren't meant for this car. It would be like buying corvette and running all seasons on it.

Yeah I told Chris about the boost and to be careful in second gear if you aren't ready. Being blown by twins is something else let me tell you
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Quote Originally Posted by Newjack View Post

Being blown by twins is something else let me tell you
    I'm getting a good visual on that
    H&R sport springs,

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    BTW, the stamped concrete driveway looks awesome as well as the car! I will always get a little twinge in my heart when I see the 135
    I’m a little jealy of the drive too (Not to mention the car!)

Quote Originally Posted by Whammy View Post
    Rob, PFC Z-rated pads are excellent IMO and have very little brake dust. When the time is right, maybe look at them as an alternative to OE pads. Both cars look great!
    X2. I have them on my ZHP and E36, and highly recommend them!

Rob, loooong overdue, but congratulations on 1dirty5! Beautiful Bimmer!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

-Brettski

Quote Originally Posted by brettbimmer View Post
    X2. I have them on my ZHP and E36, and highly recommend them!

Rob, loooong overdue, but congratulations on 1dirty5! Beautiful Bimmer!!

Thanks buddy! Maybe sometime I can get some of the locals to go to a cars and coffee and go for a drive

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    ~Rob~

Quote Originally Posted by Newjack View Post
    Thanks buddy! Maybe sometime I can get some of the locals to go to a cars and coffee and go for a drive

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Definitely! Need to make that happen. It would certainly be fun.

-Brettski

I've got a bit of a request for all of you MacGyver's out there since I have recently run into a small problem that I feel could be solved with a creative solution. I live in a condominium who has recently decided to start enforcing a towing policy that has been on hold for the last 3 years or so. Each resident is given a small business card sized sticker to attach to their car on the rear drivers side. Whether that means the rear glass, rear bumper, as long is it is visible you're good. I have always placed mine behind the rear windshield, tucked in beneath the glass and for the most part it has worked fine.

This morning I got up, changed for work and went out to the parking lot to realize my car wasn't in the lot. Motherfuckers towed it claiming it had no parking sticker on it. (I'm going to leave out the description of exactly what happened since it isn't really relevant to the problem and I'm still having issues thinking about it without causing physical harm to the nearest person.)

Since I refuse to ruin my paint and plaster this business card sized sticker on my bumper or rear glass, I want to keep in inside the car against the back window. I also don't want to tape it there since the car has tints and I think tape might damage the tints over time.

What can I do so that this little parking sticker is visible and also won't move? (Windows were rolled down and the wind blew it into the back seat thus me getting towed)

Has anyone else had to deal with something like this? What kind of solutions did you have?

(For the record I fully intend on moving after this. Fuck everything about this bullshit money grabbing scheme where the condo association tries to "protect" parking by only ever targeting OWNERS of the condos. I'm done with the state of Maryland and living in this bullshit condo. I need a garage and a new job)
    ~Rob~

Maybe I’m missing something, but could you not put it on the outside of the back windshield, and just peel it off after you’ve moved out of your money-grabbing shithole condo?
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast