Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Awesome Rob. Congrats again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by Newjack View Post
    Thanks guys. I'm pretty happy with it right now to say the least.

Yes the seat belt is absolutely being worn. Haven't turned the DCS off.

Whenever we have the next mafia meet I'm happy to sit in the passenger seat for some rides. Just bring an extra pair of underwear.

One of the few mods I did end up doing first was replacing the rear license plate holder. Ended up going with the same carbon fiber design that was originally on the car.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Still rocking those pink roundels?
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Still rocking those pink roundels?
    First thing to go.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Rob’s E82 135i (Kpro’s Legacy Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    First thing to go.

Weak.

Edit: just turned on the news—I’m hoping you guys aren’t impacted by this flooding in MD?

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Weak.

Edit: just turned on the news—I’m hoping you guys aren’t impacted by this flooding in MD?
    Nope! That is the second time in three years they have had these "1000 year floods." It's heartbreaking, but you think they would not rebuild after this. I would not want to own a house or building at the bottom of a river valley. It's like building a house on a flood plain and wonder why your house is destroyed every season.

Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    Nope! That is the second time in three years they have had these "1000 year floods." It's heartbreaking, but you think they would not rebuild after this. I would not want to own a house or building at the bottom of a river valley. It's like building a house on a flood plain and wonder why your house is destroyed every season.

Exactly why I’d never own property in certain parts of California where there’s a wildfire every year...

Exactly why I’d never own property in certain parts of California where there’s a wildfire every year...
    probably just safer to rent from here on out. or SprinterVanTinyHouse.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

I was wondering when you were going to start a thread! We're so glad you are enjoying it!
    The CF spoiler, diffuser, mirror caps and splitters are all BMW performance too!
    Sorry you had to do the brakes, we had no idea they were that low.
    That startup video... oh boy! I've listen to that thing leave every morning for the last 5 years... it really roars to life! She's going to be sad when I show her that.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Looks and Sounds GREAT Rob! Enjoy it.

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Mileage 63144 - Changed the transmission fluid from Redline MTL to Redline ATF D4.

I was noticing that the Redline MTL fluid is too heavy for this transmission. When I originally changed the fluid and drove it home, it was great and I noticed right away that the shifting was so much smoother than before. Might have been a false positive since the fluid in the trans was original and needed to be changed anyway. After a few days I noticed only from cold starts (oil temps were ambient temperature or close) second gear didn't like the new fluid. Shifting 1-2 would have the second gear synchro make a "buzz" sound before going into gear. It would only do this once, and then everything was fine throughout the entire drive, and only on cold starts did this happen.

I did some research and a lot of guys on 1addicts run D4 ATF fluid since it is a bit thinner and closer to spec. I also emailed Redline, and was originally told to run D6 ATF, but I decided against that since their own website said to use D4 ATF fluid.

I haven't been able to drive from a cold start, but I'm almost certain this was the issue since the car never had issues before swapping the fluid.

FWIW I run Redline MTL in the ZHP with zero issues.
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast