Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My friend (who owns a ‘74 2002) has attended at least twice; He said its best to arrive by 8:00 if you want a decent spot on the lawn. A couple of friends said if the weather forecast is good it will be a huge turnout. I’m only 15 minutes away so it’ll be easier for me to get there early, but I need to get out of the house before the kids wake up.
    -Chris

Larz Anderson Musuem
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Pete

What a day at the Larz Anderson Museum outside Boston for German Car Day. Beautiful day and venue, and there were hundreds of fine German cars. Chris and I represented ZHPMafia.

The sun was hot, and Chris and I both were randomly parked by the staff in the few spots with shade. That 1st picture is Chris' Titanium ZHP and it's a beauty. That's him on the phone if front of the car, but when he saw me taking the picture, he knew I was a Mafia guy. He said it's his daily driver but it's mint.

2nd picture is a view out one of the museum window showing just a fraction of the cars attending. There were multiple fields full of cars. And my 05 ZHP convertible is the last one

Both cars looked great and got lots of lookers

Nice meeting you Chris!
    Pete

Both cars look great guys! Bummer that I missed this event. It would be nice to meet some local members.
    What was the cool and interesting cars over there?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post
    ...Both cars looked great and got lots of lookers

Nice meeting you Chris!
    Great to meet you too Pete. Nice job with the photos. Great idea to get a shot of the lawn from the museum. I wanted to get an aerial shot with my drone but there were just so many spectators, and you’re technically not supposed to fly over people.
    Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    Both cars look great guys! Bummer that I missed this event. It would be nice to meet some local members.
    What was the cool and interesting cars over there?
    Too bad you couldn’t make it. This was a good one... More people than I’ve ever seen at GCD, and lots of amazing cars; Too many to really say there was any single interesting thing. Hard to believe I was there for 4 hours...time flies when you’re having fun!
    -Chris

Father's day event at Larz is usually a very good event! Lots of very nice cars there but more importantly, enthusiasts... Unfortunately I missed this year's event but will be there next year for sure...

I know that Ian from AutoNuvo hosts meets at his shop and I will be attending his bbq meet on the 5th of August. I met Serg at one of his meets a few years back... Serg, are you planning to go??

It was a great event. Gates opened at 8am which is when Chris arrived and got a primo spot (plus the shade). I came down from NH and got there at 8:30 and got parked a field away. Chris told me to get there at 8 - words to the wise, 8am it needs to be next time. I won't be late for the BMWCCA show in August!
    Pete

Can’t believe it’s been 3 years!! Anyone in the Boston area going to GCD at Larz Anderson tomorrow, 6/27/21? I’m going to check it out, but not putting my car on the lawn.
    -Chris

Quote Originally Posted by cornercarver View Post
    Can’t believe it’s been 3 years!! Anyone in the Boston area going to GCD at Larz Anderson tomorrow, 6/27/21? I’m going to check it out, but not putting my car on the lawn.
    Chris - sold my ZHP Friday so I can't make it. But I've put BMW Day on my calendar for August 15th. We just moved to CT but I hope to put my M3 on the lawn..... Maybe see you at the one
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post
    Chris - sold my ZHP Friday so I can't make it. But I've put BMW Day on my calendar for August 15th. We just moved to CT but I hope to put my M3 on the lawn..... Maybe see you at the one
    I may have to attend this event with my M3

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast