Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

German Car Day - June 17!

Anyone in the Boston area going to GCD at Lars Anderson? It's coming up soon; 6/17/18.

https://larzanderson.org/lawnevents/germancarday/

Not sure if I'll put the car on the lawn or not... It's a bit of a time commitment - but more importantly - I'm not sure the car is 'lawn worthy.'

I'm definitely planning to at least go check out the cars though.
    -Chris

I totally forgot about this event.
    I will be out of town. But I think I'll be attending BMW CCA day early August.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I usually attend every year but I'm deep into maintenance/upgrades to my M3 and ZHP atm.... not sure I will be there but if I can I plan to be...

Chris, regarding whether or not your car is lawn worthy... I wouldn't worry about that too much. I have seen all types of cars at this event... some no where near showroom level... it's all about enjoying what these cars are all about. You will find some that are regularly driven and therefore not in absolute perfect shape paint wise...

If I go I will be going in my Porsche this year....

I was in Boston this weekend and don't even remember how or why I stumbled across the Larz Anderson website. But it looked interesting, so I registered. Sounds like a fun day weather permitting June 17th (and since it's Father's Day - family permitting me to have my own celebration too). As a senior citizen, maybe I can be the elderly statesman representing us all.

And based on Rus_ZHP's input, the BMW CCA show is on the lawn there August 12th......... we might also represent !
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I usually attend every year but I'm deep into maintenance/upgrades to my M3 and ZHP atm.... not sure I will be there but if I can I plan to be...

Chris, regarding whether or not your car is lawn worthy... I wouldn't worry about that too much. I have seen all types of cars at this event... some no where near showroom level... it's all about enjoying what these cars are all about. You will find some that are regularly driven and therefore not in absolute perfect shape paint wise...

If I go I will be going in my Porsche this year....
    My local BMW (and Porsche) buddies convinced me to put it on the lawn, so I'm officially entered in the event now.

Hope to meet a few Mafia members there Sunday; Mine is the '04 Titanium Silver sedan with MA tags 'ZHP3'. Please say hello if you're there.
    -Chris

I'll try to cross paths with you. My plate is obvious too....... Black on black 05 convertible

First event there for me, and just got the email from Larz saying to get there early cause lawn space is at a premium. Hope to get some good pics
    Pete

First event for me as well, that is, with my car on the lawn. I've attended a few times as a spectator.

See you Sunday.
    -Chris

I would not.be able to go this year. However, I am definetly going to BMWCCA day in August. I even convinced my wife to brought second bmw and put it on the lawn.
    Hopefully I would be able to meet few members.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

FYI - those of you locals who can't attend GCD on Sunday, the next best thing is Cars & Coffee... It's tomorrow, 6/16/18; https://larzanderson.org/carscoffee/

I'm not planning to attend but figured I'd throw it out there.
    -Chris

Chris

If you've been there as a spectator, any guidelines on when to arrive? Gates open at 8am but event starts at 10am. Email notice said lawn parking was limited and not to register the day of the show or you won't get in......... Appears we're both registered, but when to get there. An hour+ drive for me

And weather sounds ideal (maybe too hot by noon)

Pete

Pete

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast