Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

New member, future owner

Hello everyone,

My name is Matt and I'm looking to get into an E46 ZHP 4 door by next year. I currently have a 1999 E36 M3 Estoril Blue and a 2016 GTI. The MK7 is my daily driver and the E36 is my weekend/track car. I plan on selling the MK7 once it's paid off next year and get into a Tundra/Sequoia in which case I will need a reliable and fun daily driver, enter the E46. I've always wanted a ZHP for a long time and had many chances to get into one, but considering I was a poor college student during the time the higher cost of maintenance of BMWs deterred me from owning one. I live in CT and will likely look anywhere on the East Coast for the right ZHP.

Looking forward to interacting with you all.

Matt

Welcome. GLWSearch.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Welcome.

Any pics of the M3?

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Welcome.

Any pics of the M3?
    thank you,

here's one

Beautiful!

Welcome

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Welcome. You will love this forum.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Thanks everyone

It's great to see such an active forum dedicated to a car of such specificity as the E46 ZHP. I'm already learning loads and definitely enjoying myself already

Welcome! That's a great looking E36 M3

Welcome! If you get a ZHP would it be replacing the E36? If so, let me know when that happens
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Welcome! If you get a ZHP would it be replacing the E36? If so, let me know when that happens
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Welcome! That's a great looking E36 M3
    Thank you!
    I'm not a huge fan of driving my car to the track and back so the plan is replace the MK7 GTI with a tow rig of some sort, get a ZHP to daily.
    The E36 won't be going anywhere I plan on keeping it as my forever car