Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

[B]Feeler : 2005 Imola Red ZHP - Black Leather Interiors - 120k Miles[/B]

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Raj, you have a nice ZHP GLWS!!

This would make for a perfect daily driver

Sent from my iPhoneX using Tapatalk Pro

I just bought an Imola Red ZHP 6 speed manual 2 weeks ago for $6500. 165K and all maintenance up to date. Southern car - absolutely no rust anywhere. Everything you listed as being done was the same with mine. If you want to sell it next month, IMO, you are about $4000 over current market prices. I was looking on craigslist, autotrader and several other online used car sites. I looked daily for about 2 months. If the price was over $7500, the same cars kept showing up in my searches. A ZHP is not a collector car and will not go up in value. It is a great driving and handling car that requires a lot of repairs and upkeep. The ZHP package does not triple the value of the car. Does it add value - yes. A 330i without the ZHP package can be easily purchased for $3k - $4k in good running condition.

Just my $.02 worth.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Raj, you have a nice ZHP GLWS!!

This would make for a perfect daily driver

Sent from my iPhoneX using Tapatalk Pro
    Thank you. Lets see if I dont get a good value, I will probably keep it. Just hate to expose it to salty roads..

Regards
    Raj

Quote Originally Posted by cruizin54 View Post
    I just bought an Imola Red ZHP 6 speed manual 2 weeks ago for $6500. 165K and all maintenance up to date. Southern car - absolutely no rust anywhere. Everything you listed as being done was the same with mine. If you want to sell it next month, IMO, you are about $4000 over current market prices. I was looking on craigslist, autotrader and several other online used car sites. I looked daily for about 2 months. If the price was over $7500, the same cars kept showing up in my searches. A ZHP is not a collector car and will not go up in value. It is a great driving and handling car that requires a lot of repairs and upkeep. The ZHP package does not triple the value of the car. Does it add value - yes. A 330i without the ZHP package can be easily purchased for $3k - $4k in good running condition.

Just my $.02 worth.
    True, it may not be a collector's car but looking at your price my car is a good 45k younger and I just have new tires installed + winter tires with rims and OEM tail lamps (i guess atleast $1100 in value for the total). Let see if i can find something reasonable. Thank you for your input.

Regards
    Raj

Where is the car located?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Where is the car located?
    The car is located at Columbus, Indiana.

more pics and info would help this ad

car looks great though

GLWS

Quote Originally Posted by ETAction View Post
    more pics and info would help this ad

car looks great though

GLWS

I will be adding a detailed summary of the maintenance done by myself on the car this weekend. With that I will add all the pictures of the car.

Regards
    Raj

The car is up for sale. Not sure how to change the thread title. I did change the thread name. Please delete this thread as I have put up a new thread.

Regards
    Raj
    Last edited by ravenclaw; 06-20-2018 at 06:35 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12