Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Would it look off with the armrest being grey?

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    I think so. My plan is to change out the entire center console as well with a black counterpart. Not sure about the dash yet though, not sure if I like or dislike the contrast of it just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    I think it'd look pretty neat with the grey armrest, but the factory way to do it is a black one.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

UPDATE! All panels are complete! I almost can't believe how drastic of a difference it has made to the interior of my car!

Feedback, questions and concerns are welcome!

Nice! Did you do anything with the rest of the interior yet or is it just door panels at the moment?
    I love how what you did up 'till now. The door cards are a huge difference for sure.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Nice! Did you do anything with the rest of the interior yet or is it just door panels at the moment?
    I love how what you did up 'till now. The door cards are a huge difference for sure.
    I actually removed the black seat backs from my coupe to install on my seats. I installed them on my seats but there was a gap on the sides and I'm too OCD to leave it be so I removed them and re-installed the gray for now. The only explanation I can come up with is that my coupe has M seats in it and they must be a bit wider. I'll find some seat backs, the rest of the trim pieces, center console and rear black carpet, I already have the front. The coupe and sedan share the same front section of carpet. Just the black floor mats made a vast improvement aesthetically as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillips0417 View Post
    I actually removed the black seat backs from my coupe to install on my seats. I installed them on my seats but there was a gap on the sides and I'm too OCD to leave it be so I removed them and re-installed the gray for now. The only explanation I can come up with is that my coupe has M seats in it and they must be a bit wider. I'll find some seat backs, the rest of the trim pieces, center console and rear black carpet, I already have the front. The coupe and sedan share the same front section of carpet. Just the black floor mats made a vast improvement aesthetically as well.
    they are the same seat backs. i have used the seat backs on sport and M seats and haven't seen this gap.

you need to check that you got the side clips in properly they are a paint to get in sometimes.
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Looks great! well done!
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Wow, great job!

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP, Silver Grey Metallic, Dinan: Stage 2 Software, High Flow Intake,
    Free Flow Exhaust, Front Strut Bar, Stage 2 Suspension System, Staggered Hartge Replica Wheels,
    M3 Mirrors (Side and Interior), M3 Seats

Very nice! I have passed on a lot of otherwise nice cars due to gray interior, LOL.

05 ZHP Sedan, auto, Orientblau, natural brown

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast