Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Which Power Steering Pump

Hey guys, wondering if I can get a little help to eliminate a bunch of searching.

Power steering just went out mid corner in the canyons tonight. Im assuming the shaft broke. Need to order another one and I want to make sure I have the right one. From what I've seen there are different ones. I want to make sure I have the right one for the ZHP.

Also how likely is it that my rack in going to be messed up? I drove the car home. Made it half way with no power steering, no noise, just heavy wheel and then the last half it started coming back a little but with a bunch of grinding while turning.

Also going to get new hose and reservoir.

Thanks for any help.

05 ZHP 6MT Sedan Titanium Silver

Luk LF-20. I've heard the Luk LF-30 provides too much pressure and softens the feel of the steering too much. You would also need to change the high pressure line for the LF-30. The only difference in the ZHP is the steering rack itself, same pump.

Thanks, thats what I thought. Im just going to stick with the 20, I dont want to change the steering feel.

Any idea what fluid? Dexron or CHF. I don't see Dexron on Pelican or oembimmerparts

*update* never mind, just got castrol dex/merc
    Last edited by 2wenty; 06-28-2018 at 11:41 AM.