Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I wanted the new Koni Specials as well and a couple sites stated them as in stock. When I went to place an order, none of the vendors had them in stock and I was told they were waiting on Koni. Was also quoted early August for shipment. I was not in a position where I could wait or else I most likely would have.

It is unfortunate that they show them available but turn out not to be. I feel your frustration.

Bavarian Autosport experiences ?

Alright guys, to me, this just confirmed I’m not crazy or over reacting on the type of customer service we all deserve. I’ve ordered so many parts from FCP euro recently without issues. This time it looks like there’s a delay. Without me contacting them this is the email I received

I don’t think it’s that much to ask for this type of courtesy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah you are right. I am going to provide this feedback next time I order parts from bavauto. I was thinking about this and ecstuning provides expected ship dates, I don't believe I see those online with bavauto however I always work with Aaron so I never cared... with that said I always use ecstuning for looking up parts and expected ship dates!

Point made on your experience. I will definitely share it with them that their are opportunities for improvement. Whether they act on that recommendation will be up to them.

1980 320i - Kashmir Metallic - Sold in 1993
    1985 535i - Cosmosblau Metallic - Sold in 1995
    1985 535i - 1985-06 - Delphin Metallic - Sold in 2016
    1983 320i - 1982-09 - Kashmir Metallic - Currently own!
    2004 ZHP - 2003-08 - Titanium Metallic - Currently own!

Quote Originally Posted by charter21p5 View Post
    Yeah you are right. I am going to provide this feedback next time I order parts from bavauto. I was thinking about this and ecstuning provides expected ship dates, I don't believe I see those online with bavauto however I always work with Aaron so I never cared... with that said I always use ecstuning for looking up parts and expected ship dates!

Point made on your experience. I will definitely share it with them that their are opportunities for improvement. Whether they act on that recommendation will be up to them.

Awesome thank you, you guys were making me feel like I have too high expectations. But here you can see the difference, FCP Euro is a company that wants to retain customer and keep them happy. If BavAuto would have gave me the same courtesy, I would have been completely satisfied.

Alright so I really want these, bimmerworld never got back to me. I thought I would try tire rack again, they didn’t have them listed for the “performance” package which is what I’ve been searching under. I thought I’d ask when they’d be available.
    They have those chat things that pop up and I always thought they were gimmicky, but it was actually super helpful! See my chat:

All this took less than 20mins to figure out !
    I’m not going to get my hopes up until I have them in my hand. Maybe this will help those searching for them.

Wow I’m shocked !
    Really remarkable service from tire rack. I received my struts the following day after I placed my order? With free shipping and it’s a product nobody seems to have? Amazing !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12