Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    That splitter looks really cool I’d be interested depending on the price. I definitely want that SC but I’m sure that’s still going to be pricey
    05 BMW • 330i • ZHP • DINAN3

Instagram @205_zhp

Well since we have all this interest in the lip, lets get the ball rolling! Anyone know a fabricator or speaks japanese?

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

well I tried to contact a group of guys in Baltimore that have a Youtube channel called "street banditos" whom I believe may also own Industry Garage (online store that sells only an e46 M3 wide body kit). They're a bunch of guys who seem to do quality fabricating from their shop. Their channel features various builds, most notably a full Carbon fiber 240Z. Not wrapped, but with actual custom built carbon fiber panels. I'll link their channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAC...Bbfy7hD4oQzpbA

Anyways, I asked if they're interested in potentially creating a replica of the Garbino lip. Their response was basically that they like the idea but are too busy with trying to finish the 240 by their deadline in Sept, to take on any additional fabrication projects, BUT it may be a possibility in the near future. I'll shoot them a message in a month or so and get an update. For those of you in the Baltimore area, they're having an open house at their shop on Thurs Aug 2 if you want to stop by and represent. I probably wont be able to make it but maybe if multiple people mention the replica, we can sway them!

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

I'd be interested, depending on pricing. Thanks for reaching out!

I’m in need of new floor mats badly as well
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    I’m in need of new floor mats badly as well
    I could get on board with a group buy for mats
    05 BMW • 330i • ZHP • DINAN3

Instagram @205_zhp

Quote Originally Posted by TLL0003 View Post
    I could get on board with a group buy for mats
    I had coco mats in my e92 and loved them. I'd definitely pick up another set for the ZHP.

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    I had coco mats in my e92 and loved them. I'd definitely pick up another set for the ZHP.
    I might consider some for my ZHP - have them in my 2002 & E28. One of their reps was in Pittsburgh for PVGP, but I didn't get time to stop by their booth. I wonder how many sets are needed & what discount they could offer?
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by JPMo View Post
    Probably a long shot, but if we could somehow source original or high quality replicas of the garbino lip in a group buy, I think we could get a decent amount of people. My understanding is that they are pretty rare and made in Japan so logistics would SUCK

google'd pic for those who don't know what it is:
    Attachment 33518
    need this lip!

-Daniel
    OEM BMW Performance (Missing cams and seats)
    LEVEL ONE // Euro Techniks
    Auto -> 6 Speed complete

I’d really like to get matching color mats but with an M stripe. There was a floor mats thread a while back talking about them
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast