Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTB Cherry ZHP or E46 M3!

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Hi guys!

I really hope everyone has been well! It's been a long time, but as some of you have seen I'm back (kinda). I'm back.. on the hunt for a new car! After selling my ZHP, I got an M235i which was a blast (I'm happy to talk about my experiences with that car in more detail for anyone curious). Recently I sold that car and picked up a BMW i3 (the funny looking electric one). And trust me, while I actually LOVE the i3, i really really miss the feeling a true ultimate driving machine. While the i3 is a darn good commuter it simply does not check any of those driving enthusiast boxes.

So.. i'd like to buy either another ZHP or an E46 M3 (fun fact: the E46 M3 is solely responsible for my love of driving.. and my career!)
    Below is a rough idea of what I'm looking for. of course, buying from someone who has truly cared for their car is the number one credential so even if you have a car that doesn't match please let me know!

ZHP Preferences:
    - 2006 Coupe (I had a sedan before, really want a coupe this time)
    - 6MT (..of course)
    - Not Imola Red (sorry, just not my color)
    - Lots of maintenance records
    < 100K miles unless the car has been really cared for
    - Price: no budget, I want to find the right one!

I am also looking at E46 M3's.
    Since these are more specific cars and I am open, I wont list preferences. If you have one you may consider parting with id be happy to hear.

Eye candy!
    Name:  ZH25e3ch.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  78.7 KB

Thanks for looking,
    John
    Hi, I'm John, and I miss my 6MT Alcantara baby! | 2003 Orient Blue 330i ZHP
    Had: ARC8's | Poly Bushings | Koni Yellows | Perf Brakes | TMS Subframe | Hotchkiss | LOVE!

Good luck in your search, and welcome back!

Your car helped me pick out my wheels.

Hey your back.

Going from a ZHP to an M3 I have to say I absolutely love it!!
    Good luck in your search!

BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

John, if you're looking for a daily driver then I say go with the ZHP although the ///M is so much more fun to drive. I have both and I can tell you that the ZHP is a lot more fun to drive on a daily driver basis. I love my ///M and enjoy it more when I get to drive it occasionally... if you have any other question feel free to reach out

Gary, looks like you and I need to update our sig pic........

If my son’s former car interests you:

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...Graphite-330ci

PM me and I’ll link you up with the current owner in NH as he’s considering selling it. I believe the mileage has only gone up about 20K over the last 3 years as he has 2 ZHPs plus a winter DD.

Bruce
    21 GMC Sierra - mine
    16 X5 M-Sport - wife
    11 M3 - 1st son
    04 Tundra - 2nd son
    17 X1 M-Sport - daughter

Former (mo/yr sold):
    15 335xi M-Sport (8/18)
    11 335is (8/17)
    11 X5 AW/blk (11/15)
    04 330xi blk/gray (7/15)
    06 ZHP SGM/blk (6/15)
    08 335xi blue/blk (4/15)
    04 ZHPci MB/blk (2/14)
    04 ZHPcic IR/Alc (10/13)
    01 540iT anthra/blk (7/13)
    04 ZHPci TIAG/blk (9/12)
    03 540i M-Sport (9/12)
    01 325ci (3/12)
    02 325iT 5MT (10/11)
    05 ZHPci (7/11)
    03 330cic (2/11)
    00 323ci (10/10)

Sorry guys! I forgot to turon on my Tapatalk notifications!

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
    Hey your back.

Going from a ZHP to an M3 I have to say I absolutely love it!!
    Good luck in your search!

I'm back! Dang your M3 is looking good. E46 M3 is an itch I've had for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    John, if you're looking for a daily driver then I say go with the ZHP although the ///M is so much more fun to drive. I have both and I can tell you that the ZHP is a lot more fun to drive on a daily driver basis. I love my ///M and enjoy it more when I get to drive it occasionally... if you have any other question feel free to reach out

Gary, looks like you and I need to update our sig pic........
    Hey Charlie, thanks for the input. I think id agree, however my current i3 is also a great daily driver. The M3 would fill a void that i've had for a while now.. I'd be worried that another ZHP might leave me thinking 'what if I had an M3..' (not that this is a bad problem to have). I may post the cars I am looking at on here so I can barrow some of all your expert advise!

Quote Originally Posted by BCS_ZHP View Post
    If my son’s former car interests you:

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...Graphite-330ci

PM me and I’ll link you up with the current owner in NH as he’s considering selling it. I believe the mileage has only gone up about 20K over the last 3 years as he has 2 ZHPs plus a winter DD.
    Beautiful ZHP! I really wish the car was closer. Im in California, so I have quite a transportation expense to account for if I look on the East.
    Had: ARC8's | Poly Bushings | Koni Yellows | Perf Brakes | TMS Subframe | Hotchkiss | LOVE!

Here is one of the ///M3's I am looking at. I think he is asking a tad too much, but I have spoken with him and he has clearly cared for the car.

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=599980

My situation is a little silly, but I would mot likely only be keeping an M3 for around 2 years or so. The M2 Comp is the car I am really after and hopefully that will come to fruition sooner rather than later. That said, the car above fits in well with my relatively short planned ownership because there are almost no maintenance items I would need to address and the 6MT/vanos/subframe/etc should help with resale. And in the meantime I get to have a ton of fun in a well spec'd, tastefully moded, and cared for 6MT M3! The miles bother me a little.. and I have found an 04 Mystic blue with only 44K! Unfortunately it is an SMG, and needs inspection 1 and a few other things. The Mystic car would be better long term but maybe not as ideal short term because all the major items will need to be addressed during my ownership.

What do you guys think?

"Lowered price for quick sale" -- lol

Think about whether you could flip it for something near that amount if you're only looking to have it for a short time. That looks pretty high with one that has 8x,xxx miles. I've seen them in the high teens.

Why not just wait for the M2 Comp to be available?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    "Lowered price for quick sale" -- lol

Think about whether you could flip it for something near that amount if you're only looking to have it for a short time. That looks pretty high with one that has 8x,xxx miles. I've seen them in the high teens.

Why not just wait for the M2 Comp to be available?

6MT M3's are fetching some pretty high numbers at the moment. M2 Comps are available, just not for employees yet. All our allocation is pre sold for the year, which means i would have to wait a long time to order one, then an additional 3 months while it is being built. Id rather take the mean time to experience an E46 M3!

Quote Originally Posted by OtterEffect View Post
    6MT M3's are fetching some pretty high numbers at the moment. M2 Comps are available, just not for employees yet. All our allocation is pre sold for the year, which means i would have to wait a long time to order one, then an additional 3 months while it is being built. Id rather take the mean time to experience an E46 M3!
    Allocations? Thought you could just order one...

BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast