Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For Sale – 2005 BMW E46 330i ZHP - 146k – Black on Natural Brown - $10K OBO

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    It’s time for me to finally part ways with the car I said I was never going to sell. I have recently purchased a BMW 135i and don’t have the funds to keep both cars. Car is currently located in Kensington Maryland.

I purchased this car in 2012 with 91xxxx miles on it from an owner in College Park Maryland. Since then I have used it as my daily driver and only car. Everything on this car that has been replaced has been replaced with an OEM part or OEM+ part. It handles amazing, shifts incredibly smooth and is an all out blast to drive. I have replaced almost everything in this car that tends to be an issue for an E46, including the cooling system (twice) which was just done in the last thousand miles or so. I haven’t done any “custom” modifications to the car, so everything on it is clean or can be easily reversed without any fuss. For those of you who don’t know, this car came from the factory with the ZHP Performance Package which has an assortment of BMW “///M” mods throughout the car. Alcantara steering wheel and shift boot. Black cube trim – Alpina camshafts which give the car 10 extra horsepower and 8 foot pounds of torque over the standard 330i.

I didn’t plan on selling the car, so I had just purchased a brand new set of Apex Arc-8 rims with Michelin Pilot Super Sports to run through the summer of 2017. Car is being sold with these rims and the tires are still meaty with plenty of tread left. (I put 3400 miles on the setup last summer before switching to my winter tires, so the rims are flawless and clean, no marks or rash anywhere) – Car originally came with halogen headlights that were great in the sense that they didn’t have the ZKW burnt bowl issue, but the light output was low. So earlier this year I bought a pair of AL Bi-Xenon’s (These are the xenon’s that come from the E46 M3 and do not have the burnt bowl issue) and installed them on the car. LCM was coded as well to support the new headlights. I ran a set of angel eyes from Khoalty on the car for years, but took them off when I installed the Bi-Xenon’s. The harness is still set up, so if you decide to run angel eyes again you just need to plug the new LED’s into the connector, it’s already set up and ready to go.

I just took the car into the BMW dealership to have all recalls done. Takata airbag recall for the driver and passenger airbag was replaced and documented at BMW of Rockville. They “performed” the ground issue with the tail lights as well, but I had already done that myself years before so I don’t think they actually had to do anything. No issues with the tail lights.

Maintenance/Ownership

I have a full excel sheet of every maintenance item, the date and mileage. I’ll list that at the bottom and give a quick rundown of what I’ve replaced.

Cooling system was done when I first bought the car in 2012 around 93k. I did all hoses, water pump, thermostat and expansion tank. All OEM parts.

Trans fluid and diff fluid have been flushed multiple times during ownership, starting from when I bought it in 2012 to just last year.

Battery has been replaced twice during my ownership, once in 2012 and the other early this year. Battery is a Duralast H8-DLG which is arguably better than the OE battery.

Almost the entire suspension was replaced in 2013 around 103k miles. Shocks springs, reinforcement plates control arms (OEM ZHP control arms) bushings etc.

New Mtech II front bumper was installed in 2014 along with respraying the hood, fenders and painting the front bumper.

I put on yellow lamin-x on the fog lights. This isn't a permanent mod so you can just peel them off to get clean clear fog lights again if you don't like the yellow.

Brakes were done in 2014 around 110k miles. Centric slotted rotors with OEM pads. Stop tech stainless steel brake lines and a brake fluid flush.
    The pads dust a lot like OEM pads do, but when they bite they bite hard which is what I wanted.

Power steering hose busted in 2016 around 130k miles so the power steering pump and hoses were replaced with brand new OEM parts.

E46 M3 Engine mounts and OEM transmission mounts were installed last year in early 2017 around 134k miles.

Upper and lower intakes boots have been replaced multiple times during ownership with the last time being done in the fall of last year.

G.A.S. Kit DISA rebuild have been done and the VANOS seals have been repaired with the Besians systems kit

Cooling system was just replaced around March of this year since the radiator started leaking (It was the OE radiator installed on the car from the factory in 2005) – Radiator was replaced with OEM radiator and hoses were replaced as well.

This car has never been beaten up, abused or seen the track during my ownership. As it sits, the car doesn’t need anything but someone to drive it and cherish the car as much as I have over the years.

Specs

Apex Arc-8’s 17x8.5 Square – Michelin Pilot Super Sports 245/40/17
    Rogue Engineering Short Shift Kit
    Rogue Engineering Power Pulleys
    Shark Injector Tune
    AFE Drop In High Flow Air Filter
    DISA Valve Rebuilt With G.A.S. Kit
    H&R Touring Cup Kit
    Vorshlag RTAB Limiters
    Z4M Control Arm Bushings
    Rogue Engineering Rear Shock Mount Reinforcement Plates
    Strut Mount Reinforcement Plates
    RCR OEM Tail Lights
    1.2 Bar G.A.S. Coolant Cap
    U.S. Mill Works Front Mount License Plate
    LLumar Ceramic Window Tint – 40% Around
    Clutch Delay Valve Delete
    Besian Systems VANOS Seals – Besian Systems Anti Rattle Kit Installed
    LED Reverse Lights
    LED Amber Corner Stealth Bulbs
    LED License Plate Lights
    LCM Coding – Euro Pulse Hazard Lights – Coded for Bi-Xenon’s – Daytime Running Lights Turned Off
    Stock Exhaust
    Stock Headers
    Stock Motor
    Heated Seats
    Power Seats With Memory
    Auto Dim Mirror
    Aux Cable Installed In Top Cubby

If you have any questions or want me to elaborate on anything please send me a PM or text me at 2 four 0 – seven 4 3 – eight six 5 7.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Badass!

GLWS Rob.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Want me to put on the FB page? Or you can?

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Those seats do not look like they have 146k miles on them, did you re-dye or otherwise refurbish them? Also, as a fellow Marylander, love the Maryland flag roundels. Great looking car!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Want me to put on the FB page? Or you can?

Actually that's a really good idea, feel free to link this thread over there. Appreciate it Boss

Quote Originally Posted by sum1orotha View Post
    Those seats do not look like they have 146k miles on them, did you re-dye or otherwise refurbish them? Also, as a fellow Marylander, love the Maryland flag roundels. Great looking car!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Thanks man! No I haven't refurbished or dyed the seats at all. I've been very careful getting in and out of the car over the years and I just used some chemical guys leather cleaner and conditioner on them so they feel and look really clean now. I was very pleased with the results.
    Last edited by Newjack; 07-29-2018 at 09:39 AM.
    ~Rob~

Super clean. I love the color combo
    -Chris

-11.5 Jerez Black M3/4/6 (ZCP, slick top, cloth, manual seats, no nav)
    -16 GT3 GT Silver
    -02 Saleen S281 Extreme #35
    -2017 F350 Platinum

Instagram: CCOHO93

Good luck with the sale!

BTW; I believe your price is dead on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

GLWS of the car Rob. Hopefully it goes to a good home.

BTW if you do have the time. give the engine bay a quick cleanup.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Bump!

$10K OBO!

Bump

Going on Craigslist tonight

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    ~Rob~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast