Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FS: 2003 ZHP 4dr Imola/Alcantara 6MT 146k miles

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    VIN: : WBAEV53413KM04482
    Year:2003
    Make:BMW
    Model:330i ZHP
    Price: $11,500 obo, no trades.
    Mileage:146k
    Transmission type: 6MT
    Sedan
    Imola/ Alcantara
    Winter Package
    Clean Title (Owner)

As some of you know, I purchased Derek Ng’s car BSM sedan last year. That being said my Imola car needs to go to a good home. I am NOT leaving the ZHP community, just am selling my beloved Imola. In a perfect world I would keep both. So I am hoping to keep the car in the community to someone who will love this car as I have and continue to make it even better. This wasn’t meant to happen and by no means did I want to ever sell this car, but as I said, I am staying in a ZHP. The car has served me well as an awesome daily driver and family car, while providing thrills and fun on a small number of HPDE events. This car was also owned by Cam Kaminsky prior to me, who is an active ZHP forum member to this day. I have sat on the car too long in my garage and I just need to try and get the car out to see if there is any interest.

I will be completely transparent about this car, as anyone should. The car has 146k. It shows very well, but also has typical wear from age and mileage as you can imagine. I have participated in a handful of DE events, but have never abused or beat on the car. I have never repainted anything. Clean title and Clean history no accidents (I can provide autocheck also upon demand). I did find from owners original receipts that a parking lot incident caused him to repaint the passenger doors, nothing more. I have over the almost 5 years owned, tried to apply what seemed to be value added items that would keep the car functional while gaining some extra fun. All things done were in consideration to never sell, but here I am.

The car is much quicker and free revving due to the modifications just done last summer. I am losing these at your gain alone in getting adequate power from these cars. Much of the work has been performed by myself or reputable shops local in our area. Admittedly it will blow the doors off my Black ZHP, and that car is very well put together. The combination of Bimmerbrake V1 headers, Dave Markerts custom tune, and Syncro Design Works Single mass flywheel clutch kit (First ZHP kit made) brings this car a whole new life. The total list of all items on the car will be listed below. This thing is BLAST to drive. I plan on replicating some of these items in the future to my other ZHP. Along with this, drivetrain bushing such as motor and transmission, driveshaft and guibo etc. were replaced.

The Turner motorsport E46 M3 H&R Tracksport Coilovers are on this car, while nice on track, are not damper adjustable. It is stiff and you will feel the road. It is not jaw chattering, but I wouldn’t suggest drinking coffee without a lid while driving daily haha. There is some small chatter from the Single mass LW flywheel setup (typical) as to be expected, especially with AC on. I find the free revving feel and ease of heel toeing to outweigh this. The AC blows ice cold with no issues, and the heat works for winter with the heated Alcantara cloth heated seats (these are awesome). Silver cube trim car. Eonon headunit with blue tooth is installed. I can provide a stock radio with the car at time of sale if preferred. There is the typical front peeling on the front pillars, but headliner etc. is in great shape. No tears or abnormal wear on the alcantara seats. Tinted windows are to legal tint for the State of GA. The car will come with good Alcantara steering wheel. All airbag recalls have been addressed.

If I am being open to what I would suggest for future preventative measures going forward to really complete this car. I don’t really consider these items Cons, more of items for continuous improvement. I would suggest rear sub frame reinforcement (no signs of an issue) due to it being an E46. No issues were found during previous owner when rtabs were installed, nor has there been any indicator of an issue. The rear subframe was my next step for preventative measure. Front camber plates to really dial in the suspension (if you plan on putting the car on track), and also at the 170k mark, another cooling system refresh. Other than that, I wouldn’t change anything on this car. If I do not mention anything someone has a questions on, please just feel free to ask.

List below of items on car and items of maintenance I can think of at this point in time. I probably will forget something:

Exterior-
    -Front Clubsport splitters
    -Black kidney Grills
    -FX45 Headlight retrofit/LED Angel Eyes
    -Windows all tinted to legal percentage
    -Khoalty replacement headlight lenses
    -Khoalty depo clear corners-LED amber bulbs
    - Depo Rear LED Taillights RCR
    (I can provide factory corners and tail lights if desired by buyer)
    -LED Tag lights

Mechanical-
    RTABS w.limiters installed by PO at Solo Motorsports) No rear sub frame damage detected. 98k.
    Cooling system- 100k from PO
    exp. tank failure- so new Expansion Tank and connecting hoses were replaced again by OEM parts at 113k.
    Brake Booster replacement – 112k
    E46 M3 Turner Motorsport H&R Tracksport coilovers (with E46 M3 top mounts-beefier and stronger) – 118k
    E46 M3 strut brace
    CCV- replaced at 113k, and again at 144k due to failure and causing vacuum leak(winter version)
    Alternator – 122k
    3.38 diff – installed at 121k
    E46 M3 motor mounts- 126k
    E46 M3 trans mounts – 126k
    E46 M3 guibo and new Driveshaft CSB– 126k
    Bimmerworld Rear shock reinforcement plates- 128k
    AKG Poly FCAB (126k)
    UUC Swaybarbarian sway bars
    Stainless brake lines
    ATE Brake Fluid regularly flushed and last done at 140k
    Spark plugs replaced at 140k
    Syncro Design Works Steel LWFlywheel/Clutch kit- 140k
    Bimmerbrake V1 headers and Markert Motorwerks custom tune- 138k
    Stoptech street pads and centric rotors all around, all with plenty of life left.
    -( Hawk HT10 pads included if desired)
    - Catless Bimmerbrake headers V1 (135k) (can provide factory manifolds w/cats. if buyer would like)
    -Markert Motorworks Custom Tune with EWS and Cat code out for EMI. (135k)
    - Syncro Design works Single Mass Steel flywheel and clutch kit (140k)
    -Rear main Seal replaced OEM – (140k)
    -E46 M3 fuel baffle ( installed by PO)
    -Transmission Fluid and Rear Diff Fluid replaced with Redline at (126k)
    -Oil change every 3-5k miles with either BMW 5w30 / Mobile 0w40/ Total 5w40 Synthetic oils.
    -New Plugs (NGK) at (143k)
    -New Post o2 sensor (128k)
    -New Pre O2 sensors (145k)

Interior
    -Alcantara cloth- heated
    -silver cube trim
    - EONON Headunit with Bluetooth
    - BMW Performance shifter installed
    -UUC handbrake handle-matches silver cube trim. (Also have UUC aluminum shift knob included with sale)
    - No rips or tears in any of the seats
    -Winter package- Heated Seats/ rear fold down seats w/ski bag, full 17" spare wheel/tire)
    - Aluminum silver throttle pedal.
    -M-Alcantara wheel- still in great shape.
    -Full trunk tool kit in tact.

CONS:
    - Currently working to complete emissions readiness drive cycle. The car has been sitting a lot this year due to my job requiring frequent traveling, I have not re-registered the car for this year. If sold, I will get emissions completed and passed. If buyer is not in an emissions county/state then this is not an issue.
    - Rear bumper has some places on it, along with the only small dent in rear trim below trunk. (picture shows). This has been there since before my ownership. I planned on fixing but just never got to it.
    -Front pillars are starting to peel on bottom, and rear pillars have signs to start doing peeling. Headliner is fine.
    -Passenger cube trim does have one broken clip, but trim does not move and isn't very noticeable.
    - Cupholder plastic coating is peeling.
    -Front bumper/hood has common sand pitting/ rash from just being driven.

WHEELS: Currently have factory wheels and would prefer to keep Apex wheels, unless full asking price is obtained. I also have Apex ARC8 17" wheels as an option should the buyer maybe prefer those. Lower price may dictate car coming with factory wheels.

[

Name:  bretts PS Edits applied-0001.jpg
Views: 5131
Size:  1.14 MBName:  bretts PS Edits applied-0003.jpg
Views: 3059
Size:  1.05 MBName:  bretts PS Edits applied-0005.jpg
Views: 3056
Size:  1,012.5 KBName:  bretts PS Edits applied-0006.jpg
Views: 3029
Size:  1.10 MBName:  bretts PS Edits applied-0007.jpg
Views: 3054
Size:  1.38 MBName:  bretts PS Edits applied-0009.jpg
Views: 3038
Size:  1.21 MBName:  bretts PS Edits applied-0010.jpg
Views: 2976
Size:  1.89 MBName:  bretts PS Edits applied-0011.jpg
Views: 2948
Size:  1.21 MBName:  bretts PS Edits applied-0013.jpg
Views: 2906
Size:  969.7 KBName:  bretts PS Edits applied-0017.jpg
Views: 2900
Size:  1.67 MBName:  bretts PS Edits applied-0018.jpg
Views: 2845
Size:  951.2 KBName:  bretts PS Edits applied-0023.jpg
Views: 2833
Size:  931.0 KBName:  bretts PS Edits applied-0024.jpg
Views: 2767
Size:  635.4 KB
    ATTACH]33604[/ATTACH]Name:  IMG_0664.JPG
Views: 2706
Size:  226.8 KBName:  IMG_0667.JPG
Views: 2708
Size:  99.0 KBName:  IMG_0676.JPG
Views: 2735
Size:  199.9 KBName:  IMG_9361.JPG
Views: 2740
Size:  208.6 KBName:  IMG_9380.JPG
Views: 2680
Size:  109.5 KBName:  IMG_9388.JPG
Views: 2658
Size:  96.9 KBName:  IMG_9390.JPG
Views: 2656
Size:  29.1 KBName:  IMG_9399.JPG
Views: 2659
Size:  117.8 KBName:  IMG_9425.JPG
Views: 2609
Size:  111.3 KBName:  IMG_9442.JPG
Views: 2664
Size:  105.6 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by wrigleybm3; 09-11-2018 at 09:32 AM.
    Brett- Atlanta, GA

03' Imolarot ZHP Sedan/Black Alcantara interior, Depo led taillights & corner lights, TurnerMotorsport E46 M3 Tracksport coilover suspension, Replica GruppeM intake, 3.38 diff.

" Strive for Perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." - Sir Nancy Royce, co-founder of Rolls Royce

any videos of this car?

-Daniel
    OEM BMW Performance (Missing cams and seats)
    LEVEL ONE // Euro Techniks
    Auto -> 6 Speed complete

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi169 View Post
    any videos of this car?
    I have never taken video of the car... I haven’t ever thought about it. I guess I could if I need to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Brett- Atlanta, GA

03' Imolarot ZHP Sedan/Black Alcantara interior, Depo led taillights & corner lights, TurnerMotorsport E46 M3 Tracksport coilover suspension, Replica GruppeM intake, 3.38 diff.

" Strive for Perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." - Sir Nancy Royce, co-founder of Rolls Royce

Mmmmm

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

What a sharp looking example. Good luck with the sale

BTW what are the wheel/tire specs?

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Thank you! Wheels on car are EC7 18x9 et31 squared. Tires at this time have been 225/40/18 only because tires were still in great shape when I got the wheels so I didn’t want to just purchase another set. Can easily run 245 or 255 If wanted.
    Other setup is 17x8.5 Apex Arc 8 et42 with 245/40/17. Or stock wheels in which I would mount tires to those and keep my EC7s.

Brett- Atlanta, GA

GLWS

Thank you!

Brett- Atlanta, GA

Bump.

Brett- Atlanta, GA

Bump
    Brett- Atlanta, GA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast