Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Ooh! There are some intriguing options in that list...

I thought the list I had was comprehensive; I had a few car/key memory settings adjusted at the dealer.... autolock doors, reverse mirror custom position, lights flash on lock/unlock & clown nose activation, etc. But I had not seen the option for turn signal 3-blink or moon roof auto-close on rain detection. I'm familiar with key fob windows closing as an option for European market vehicles.... can we also enable that functionality without having to trick the computer into thinking that it's in euro-mode?

Zebra Horse Power - PSA: The Hypermiling Thread
    Kevin Savino-Riker
    Cogito Automation, LLC.
    I'm new at BMWs.

wow....must learn how to use lol. 3 blinks with the blinker would be sick, and the rain sensing roof would be a lifesaver. I doubt I have rainsensor though.

Triple-flash turn signal either requires coding or a new LCM or both. Honestly I don't know, no one has given a definitive answer out there, but this guy did it through coding:

http://www.e46fanatics.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=756455

Quote Originally Posted by Washburn View Post
    cool - let me know for sure...interested in how it goes for you...

i'd love to have the option to close windows with the key fob (right now i can only open with key fob).
    my car does flash the turn singnals when locking, but no sound - sound (the "chook chook") might be something i might like to have someday...

i also like these ideas that you mentioned:
    - Slight tip of the turn signal does 3 blinks
    - Holding down the center door lock button closes all windows
    - Doors auto-lock at speeds > 8kmh
    Once again, I have instructions to comfort close all windows with lock button, just want to try them out myself before i screw someone with instructions i got from someone off of e46. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Zell View Post
    Triple-flash turn signal either requires coding or a new LCM or both. Honestly I don't know, no one has given a definitive answer out there, but this guy did it through coding:

http://www.e46fanatics.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=756455
    Only LCM's fitted to 06' models have that capability. I think is SW 4.5/4.6, iirc

Remember, you can close/open all windows by holding down the unlock function on the key fob.
    James

Between the amateur and the professional, there is a difference...not only in degree, but in kind.
    Benard DeVoto

No you can only OPEN them by default - not CLOSE - THAT's what needs to be coded. (dealerhips won't do THAT part due to safety regulations)
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Quote Originally Posted by LTCMontana View Post
    Remember, you can close/open all windows by holding down the unlock function on the key fob.
    Montana
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by VA//M3 View Post
    Only LCM's fitted to 06' models have that capability. I think is SW 4.5/4.6, iirc
    Sorry to bump this thread but the information in blue quotes is incorrect. LCM's from late '05 and all '06 models with SW vers 4.0 or 4.5 are able to be coded to have one-touch triple blink. Any E46 (at least 2003 on since I haven't tried doing this with earlier versions) can be updated with this LCM and have it coded to their car (VIN & mileage) and then have one-touch triple blink enabled.

Hey Zell,

I was wondering if you can add this to your original post. This should make things a lot easier in terms of making changes with NCS.

NCS Dummy

It helped me make a lot of changes a lot quicker than going through and finding all the codes. Now I just need to compile a whole database of things for each module.

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast