Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seabassx View Post
    I apologize for how dirty everything is and how I had to work around the other cars, but https://imgur.com/a/z1iRExU

These are 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sports on ET38 Hyper Black ARC-8s with the stock ZHP suspension (other than the Z4M offset FCABs in the front, which make the wheel sit a bit further forward).

They look darker than I'd like but it's probably because they're dirty.
    PM me what you're looking to get for this setup, if you're interested in shipping them.

WTB: Apex ARC-8 square setup

Any chance you can clean them up to see what they look like?
    I’ve never seen Hyber black in person. I want that finish because in my mind they look like the two on the left. Do yours look like that when they’re clean?

I’m thinking hyper black looks similar to my M5s shadow chrome finish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't do anything right now since I'm out of town for the next week with a different car. But yes, mine are dirty and they look very similar to the other two photos when clean. Really good-looking color IMO.

WTB: Apex ARC-8 square setup

Quote Originally Posted by seabassx View Post
    Can't do anything right now since I'm out of town for the next week with a different car. But yes, mine are dirty and they look very similar to the other two photos when clean. Really good-looking color IMO.
    I bought webster’s two hyper silver wheels, but saw these pics today and I would prefer hyper black.

Get back to me when you get a chance and see what deal we can work out.

I have the APEX Arc-8 Hyper Black with a staggered set up. They are currently on my ZHP, but I am selling the car now so I if you are interested in the staggered set up I can sell you mine, and I can put the OEM wheels back on my car. You can check the picture of the wheels on the classified section (Dinan-Naples).

I bought the wheels direct from Apex two years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by d-rod View Post
    I bought webster’s two hyper silver wheels, but saw these pics today and I would prefer hyper black.

Get back to me when you get a chance and see what deal we can work out.

Alright, I will give Apex a call on Monday and find out when I could get the 17s in to free these up. I could also just run on my winters briefly, but I wouldn't want to do that for long.

I called Apex and they are getting a supply of the wheel I would swap to on Monday. While I had the guy on the phone, I asked him about the wheels you are looking for just to get you an update and he had nothing to say beyond the "30 - 60 days" on the website.

Anyway, I ran the numbers and for this to make sense for me I would need to get about $1,500 for the wheels + tires and then actual shipping on top of that (which I ran with the two 80 lb packages and would be in the range of $165 - $185). As I said, I think the shipping kills it and I assume you'll just (very reasonably) choose to wait for Apex.

i had hyper black ARC-8s on my previous ZHP coupe. i can post some pics if you like. i had never seen them in person. first impression was that they were surprisingly 'chrome-y' but over time i grew to love them. they looked great against silver grey.

i got hyper silver for my OG sedan to contrast the dark color and like them as well. you can't really go wrong either way.
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

Here’s Hyper Black ARC-8’s on Silver Grey.

BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Shop Advance Auto Parts

Here’s Hyper-Black ARC-8’s on my M3. They attract people.....see??

Sent from my iPhoneX using Tapatalk Pro

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast