Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    I loosened the side screws and pushed it so it pointed down. As you unwind the screw the spring doesn’t have enough push to move the assembly. I would say mine are 15 inches off the ground at 10 feet out.

Quote Originally Posted by Overboost View Post
    Did you loosen the side screws to pivot correctly?

Attachment 34308
    With that bottom screw all the way in (as seen in the photo above) the lights should be as low as possible, correct?
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

I turned it so that it was pushing the white block at the top up. I turned the screw counterclockwise looking at the screwhead. It doesn’t move that much.

Get the white nutsert at the end of the threads of the vertical adjusting screw. As mentioned earlier, the spring will not assist the rotation so you may need to move it by hand.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Make sure to loosen these side screws before adjusting and tighten them after adjusting.

Name:  2604adac7f8407e779baca789f751417 (1).jpg
Views: 433
Size:  114.2 KB

I'm not sure if this is the trick others were posting, so I figured I'd make it clear to those who, like me, weren't sure.

Just loosen the two side screws and the one long screw in the middle, then use your fingers to push on the finned plastic to adjust the fog light. You don't actually have to use the middle screw at all for adjusting. This is how I got mine to stock fog light height.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Great advise. Easy peezy. My ultimate question is how to adjust the cutoff at 25'? Does anyone know how high that cutoff should be at 25' against a wall?

You guys are well ahead of me. I got my package on time, but it had only one connector instead of two. I wrote them email right away and got a responce next day. However, connector was shipped today only.
    Light will be installed on my wife's white zhp since I have 3000k xenon on my fog lights retrofitted.
    And I need to buy protective film. I contacted xpel and asked about precut film for rig lights. Apparently, they sell them as entire front package for e46, but do not sell fogs separately. So, I am going to buy some stock size film and cut it my self. I am not sure that I can trust some ebay options for film.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

"Group Buy" Morimoto XB LED Fog Lights!

Use a lid from a can of spray paint to make a template for the film, fits perfect!

I could not get my fog lights to adjust low enough to these specs.

BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    You guys are well ahead of me. I got my package on time, but it had only one connector instead of two. I wrote them email right away and got a responce next day. However, connector was shipped today only.
    Light will be installed on my wife's white zhp since I have 3000k xenon on my fog lights retrofitted.
    And I need to buy protective film. I contacted xpel and asked about precut film for rig lights. Apparently, they sell them as entire front package for e46, but do not sell fogs separately. So, I am going to buy some stock size film and cut it my self. I am not sure that I can trust some ebay options for film.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    You May be able to still use the discount code from TRS for the pre-cut film that comes in a number of different finishes.

I made a separate order for full headlight/corner light vinyls and M3 fog lights through Lamin-X my self.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast