Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by holyc0w View Post
    I think they ship their parts from a warehouse out somewhere else. They just have their garage/shop here.

Oh cool, let me know if you need any help, but my diy skills are extremely novice.
    Sounds good. It should all be pretty easy and straightforward as all the parts are pretty new (replaced about 10k miles ago and mid-last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaks View Post
    Hi Dave,

What brand mount comes in this kit... https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw...352241445#desc

I'm wondering as the Genuine BMW mount on your site is ~$90 so this kit shouldn't be lower, but then again the sachs and Lemf mounts are $23-35, so a few bolts and washers can't cost $40+.
    The Value Line products are pre-packaged from BMW and are actually cheaper compared to the individual part. I believe OE manufacturer on the mount is Sachs.
    FCP Euro

e. davidg1@fcpeuro.com
    w. www.fcpeuro.com

Lifetime Replacement Guarantee, Free Shipping on $49+, and Hassle-Free Returns. Shop BMW Parts

Well I'm in the middle of doing the rear shocks and realized I can't figure out which part of the lower shock bushing goes toward the car/attaching point. One sticks out longer than the other and my common sense tells me the short side goes to the car so that it's less force/torque on the bolt, but I could be way off. Can't find any info online figured I'd post here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my guess, but would like to hear from someone with more than a guess

This is my guess, but would like to hear from someone with more than a guess

Yea that looks about right. This is how I put in my Koni special active shocks

Mine also has the sticker facing out...although not the most reliable way to confirm

Yeah I'm trying to confirm with Koni and should have an answer soon, thanks guys.

Based on what Koni told me, I'm missing a washer that looks just like the one in d-rod's photo (by the bolt head), so I will just put the provided silver one there. D-rod do you have another washer between the shock and axle mating surface or just the big red washer by the bolt head?

Based on what Koni told me, I'm missing a washer that looks just like the one in d-rod's photo (by the bolt head), so I will just put the provided silver one there. D-rod do you have another washer between the shock and axle mating surface or just the big red washer by the bolt head?
    From what I remember the big red washer you’re referring to was part of the assembly. I didn’t think to pry on it to see if it comes off. They did provide a silver metal washer which I used.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast