Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Dayum

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Dayum

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    Lol thanks Dane. You know how I roll stretchy tires and all :-P
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

So little bit of a very cool update. while sourcing alcantara seats for my red sedan and having Charlie come through for those front seats.. i ended up finding a non folding rear seat set from another member on the facebook groups and got a front pair of seats with that set to for a very good price. it also had a perfect passenger seat and a driver seat with a very bad driver bolster.

i had spent the last few weeks trying to source good OEM material but after numerous samples from Hydes leather, headliner dr and a few local sources.. nothing matched the oddly shaded GREY/GREEN hues of the factory alcantara color.

Cue Sreten to save the day. if i could give this man a handshake, hug and buy him a huge mexican dinner over in germany (he would know what I mean lol) i would. Sreten saw on the facebook groups i was looking for matching OEM ALcantara and despite getting numerous swatches and samples from vendors online, nothing matched OEM wel. everything was too grey or too magenta. you couldn't see it well with your eyes but if you took a pic it was very easy to spot and I knew having just one piece of the bolster replaced would stand out like a sore thumb.

Sreten sourced an e39 mtech alcantara rear lower seat cushion and offered to give it to me for just shipping. i was floored, this was perfect match material and plenty to fix 2 bolsters on 2 driver side seats i have in my posession. (one from charlie and another from the other purchase I made).

so now i would be able to have a oem repaired seat for my red sedan to complete that alcantara interior..

i now had 2 other front seats that will be repaired with the new found material from Sreten.. he asked if there was anything else i was looking for and i jokingly said "sure how about Mtech alcantara Touring rear seats".. in about 2 min he already found a set for like $115 on germany style craigslist sites. i said no way we would make that work shipping will be a night mare unless someone could remove the seat covers and just ships the covers.

Sreten not only said he would go pay and drive 1.5 hours away with petrol at like $5-6/gallon over there but he also removed all of the seat covers and packed and shipped them out to me in record time.

i am floored with how nice this community is, between Charlie going out of his way to meet up with my friends to hand off front seats at a great price then Sreten with the Score on super Rare in the US rear alcantara rear seats I really need to figure out a way to pay it forward.

if there's anything someone needs in regards to wiring, coding, custom work on their e46 etc.. i'm so down to help at no cost...

maybe i'll go through my parts bin and see if there are any goodies i can give away in the pay it forward thread.

Here are some pictures Sreten sent me from him journey to go get the seats along with disassembly and packing...

i'm really excited to have matching alcantara interiors in the wagon and the sedan soon.

It was so cool to see pics of Sreten journey through the country side and how other shops look in Germany.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

wtf alcantara touring bench u have got 2 b shittin me

The community is great indeed. Looking forward to seeing the completion of the wagon

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

Cool

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

wow!!!

I dig the rear touring alcantara seats...

Cheers, Shawn.

Removing the fabric was the easy bit, putting it all back together is the challenging part.
    I'm glad I was able to contribute to your amazing build. I'll take you up on that Mexican dinner if we ever cross our paths.

Does paying it forward mean if I send you my car you will make it like your red one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done gents! Well done!
    -Jeff | '19 JGC WK2

Sold: '03 ZHP

"There is a straight six engine at the front, a manual gear box in the middle, and drive goes to the back. That's page one, chapter one from the petrolsexual handbook." - Jeremy Clarkson

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast