Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    For a second I thought you pulled the roof rails and now I want you to pull the roof rails, but I know that requires another hard to find part to fill the gap left behind.

No pulling off the rails for now lol. This is supposed to be multi purpose daily driver for bikes and such. #noshowcar mmhmm

I picked up a zhp parts car locally to part out. It had a BMW performance 3 inch airbox but it was smashed from the accident

I found out that the bottom half that was the main damaged piece was actually the same as the normal m54 airbox. So I was able to reuse my stock bottom half airbox and just perform a slight epoxy repair on the air duct bottom piece that came off.

Not bad fix for the daily and it added a little bling unde the hood

Oh yeah also was able to complete my ms45 conversion completely. Ms43 cars didn't have the wire harness for SAP MAF so I always had SAP not ready monitor for emissions. That bugged me so now it's 100% emissions compliant ms43--->ms45.1 conversion.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Nice work.

Keep the rails - they look awesome.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

That would of bugged the crap out of me too.
    The Dinan airbox uses the bottom half of the OEM airbox as well. Glad you could salvage that performance airbox
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Installed a set of PSS... Got them off a parts car, initially thought they were pss9 but then found out they don't have any adjustment knobs lol. Guess who felt dumb

Also installed 20mm spacers in the rear and 15mm up front. Finally got rid of the reverse rake I hated.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Damn that looks good. How's the comfort compared to the OE/FSD setup?

And lmk if you want me to take the FSD's off your hands

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Damn that looks good. How's the comfort compared to the OE/FSD setup?

And lmk if you want me to take the FSD's off your hands
    well not going to lie, the stock 325 sport spring/FSD setup was pretty dang comfy.. felt like i was riding on air. though it was nice, it was a bit too disconnected for me.

after doing the ZHP steering rack upgrade last week with brand new lemforder ZHP control arms, tie rods and FCABs WITH a downgrade form LF30 to LF20 steering pump... the steering was VERy tight and i love it. feels like a brand new sport car.

now with the new steering and its awesome feedback, the PSS coilovers really make the car feel more nimble and precise. its not bumpy all over the place and its not super slammed. it feels "right"

FSD were posted for sale locally for $300 and sold in about 10 min lol

Stance is great Shawn! I never used spacers, but they do make a big difference on the appearance of the car.
    What is that spoiler on the trunk lid? It looks good. Can you take a closer picture please?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Looks great!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast