Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    I decided to reinstall my modified wiring harness and connect everything back together and test the head unit.

I found the bluetooth dongle and easily paired my iPhoneX to it and was able to stream audio from my iPhone to the RNS-E head unit thru the Aux port. Hell, doing this was much easier than setting up my M3 and it still does not have bluetooth streaming but that will change soon thanks to Ted's work

My daily driver is now set up regarding stereo set ups

Sent from my iPhoneX using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by cakM3; 03-30-2019 at 04:51 AM.

Front driver’s side door window regulator replaced at 171,450 miles.

No more creaking whenever I lower or raise my driver’s side front window

Last edited by cakM3; 03-17-2019 at 07:52 AM.

Charrie's AUDI S4 Avant

Man I HATE those annoying creaking noises!!
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Charrie's AUDI S4 Avant

Went to Banchwerks (my local indy shop) today to have my driver’s front window regulators replaced.

Turns out the wiring behind my driver’s front door panel got jacked up due to poor workmanship from the previous guy who replaced the window regulator last time.

This guy did not secure all the connectors back into their respective retainer clips on the door panel (I guess it was just too hard for him to reinstall those connectors) and some of the wiring in the door harness got frayed as a result.

The tech working on my car today had to rebuild the damaged wiring and replace a damaged connector entirely to get everything fully sorted out after replacing my window regulator.

It goes to show you that you never know who worked on your car prior to your ownership but it is how you deal with issues like this. When the weather improves, I will be revisiting this area and complete it by soldering/heat shrinking the damaged wiring and replacing the damaged connector with the proper part.

Shoutout to the guys at Banchwerks Jessie/Theo and their crew for getting this fixed so I would not have issues in the mean time. The resoldering part will be easy for me because of their quality repair.

Last edited by cakM3; 03-17-2019 at 07:55 AM.

Nice

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I just caught up on this entire thread... fantastic! I love the attention to detail you put into your cars (e.g. owner's manual folio! Lol). Love it. Thank you for documenting and sharing with the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I just caught up on this entire thread... fantastic! I love the attention to detail you put into your cars (e.g. owner's manual folio! Lol). Love it. Thank you for documenting and sharing with the forum.
    Appreciate all the feedback from you guys Will

Charrie's AUDI S4 Avant

Finally we’re experiencing Spring weather over here in New England!!!

I took advantage of the great weather today and started taking out my OE solid red tail lights to install the Euro Avant tail lights I recently sourced.

Got a lot of dirt to clean off and decided to detail this area before mounting the new Euro tails...

This is the driver’s side...

Cleaned up easily

Applied some 3M rubbing compound then sealed the area using Rejex sealer before mounting the new Euro tails...

I now have the passenger’s side to finish

Love making a unique car even more unique!

Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast