Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast

Charrie's AUDI S4 Avant

Now that I have my ZHP set for the time being I will now shift focus of maintenance over to my Audi with the following maintenance items to address:

- Troubleshoot and fix alternator issue (alternator not charging battery)
    - Valve cover gasket replacement
    - Replace windshield reservoir
    - Replace any bad O2 sensors
    - Replace any bad EGT sensors
    - Replace fuel filter
    - Flush brake fluid
    - Check/service brakes
    - Install Vogtland coilovers (supplied)

Once this is done I can then shift my attention to another car in my collection . . .

I will be retrofitting these Apple Air Tags w/speaker removed into each car I own in a covertly installed location for added security.

Good work and with some added security measures!
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

What are your overall impressions with driving this car versus your ZHP? I understand they're not the same animal, but I'd consider them competitors in a way. My only Audi experience has been with the original UrS4/UrS6, which is a totally different experience than the E36/E36M3 that was out around the same time.
    -Dave

2004 330i ZHP sedan- 6 speed swapped, Corsa exhaust
    1997 AW 328i- S52 swapped
    2004 IR 330i ZHP 6MT- aFe Stage 1, Shark Injector, RE Underdrives, Dforce LTWs- SOLD
    1997 Technoviolet M3/2/5- LS1/T56 swapped- SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by squashman702 View Post
    What are your overall impressions with driving this car versus your ZHP? I understand they're not the same animal, but I'd consider them competitors in a way. My only Audi experience has been with the original UrS4/UrS6, which is a totally different experience than the E36/E36M3 that was out around the same time.
    I would be interested to hear that too from Charlie.
    I love old school Audi. My 1st car was 1986 Audi 100 TD ( 5000 model in US money-)). I had Audi 200 avant as a project, but had to sell it. That car is Uber reliable, very rare and just fun. Not that engaging as BMW because of the heavy front end. But I still love them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sergy, no progress on my Audi atm. Planning to start working on her in August. I will have a lot of work so planning to put her in the garage once I get it cleared of clutter. She will be in the garage for some time after getting lots of work done to her once I source my Quickjack

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Sergy, no progress on my Audi atm. Planning to start working on her in August. I will have a lot of work so planning to put her in the garage once I get it cleared of clutter. She will be in the garage for some time after getting lots of work done to her once I source my Quickjack

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    That is nice! Quick jack will be a huge help.
    I am trying to decide for myself, if I want to spend the money. I need to organize my garage space first.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It has been awhile since I have done anything to my Audi. Since getting my Quickjack for the garage, I will be looking to upgrade the suspension by installing a set of KW-V1 coilovers which will allow me to lower the car some. I will also be ordering a roof spoiler for this ride.

This is exactly the item I have been looking for to add to my Audi so I will be ordering this before the holiday season starts...question is do I leave it in glossy black or do I prep this to paint Nogaro Blue to match my car's color?

https://maxtondesign.com/product-eng...try=1143020186

Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast