Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

WTB: Grey ZHP Sedan, with Navi

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Hello all, in the market for a Grey ZHP sedan. I have a few requirements. Car MUST have Navi and a clean title. Auto is preferred but will also take stick for the right price. Leather interior. If the vehicle has back up sensors and headlight washers, that is a HUGE plus. Alcantara steering wheel is preferred. Please text at (972)890-1870 to reach me as I am not on here too often, or email at zarazuajavier55@yahoo.com. Thank you!
    Local pickup in Los Angeles, CA is preferred. I will drive up to 6 hours for the right vehicle.

Hi there, I have a grey ZHP automatic for sale 2004. It does not have back up sensors or headlight washers but does have navigation and heated leather seats which is great wherever you live. It has the perforated sport steering wheel but I have an alcantera one on my M5 I may part with. Let me know if you are at all interested.

Mark

I will also say, don't let the lack of navigation be a deal breaker for the right car. The aftermarket solutions are better than the factory nav unit, and are pretty easy to install if the car you purchase doesn't have factory nav.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I will also say, don't let the lack of navigation be a deal breaker for the right car. The aftermarket solutions are better than the factory nav unit, and are pretty easy to install if the car you purchase doesn't have factory nav.
    +1 and the backup camera with a headunit would negate the need for backup sensors. Also, you really don't want headlight washers. They're just a failure point/headache. A leather wheel is easily swapped out for alcantara if that's what you prefer.

I guess all we're saying is keep your search broad and you'll likely find that you didn't actually want some of the things that were on your must-have list.

The original Navigation is outdated, don't let that hold you back. Better off getting an aftermarket one later down the road or use your phone.

My gray ZHP Sedan for sale w/ brand new factory nav replaced under warranty:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/163277896501

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    +1 and the backup camera with a headunit would negate the need for backup sensors. Also, you really don't want headlight washers. They're just a failure point/headache. A leather wheel is easily swapped out for alcantara if that's what you prefer.

I guess all we're saying is keep your search broad and you'll likely find that you didn't actually want some of the things that were on your must-have list.
    100% agree with this.

An eonon or xtrons andriod unit + rear view camera will run you about $400 and a couple hours to install, a lot more time if you do the camera too but it is absolutely worth it for sound quality, functionality, and appearance. A word of warning, factory nav can make it harder to install these due to a difference in adapters but at least you don't have to relocate the HVAC.

CWP is great for heated seats but the headlight washers are kinda pointless imo, especially if you are in CA. The only use I've found for them is being sprayed by washer fluid when I was putting on my angel eyes.

Also like Pizza said, you can get an alcantara wheel after the fact. Any ZHP at this point with the original alcantara wheel probably ins't in the best condition. Coby wheel sells them for about $250 with a brand new wrap, and you also have the option for different color alcantara and stiching. I wanted alcantara at first but after I bought a $40 dollar wrap on ebay to see if leather would be a good option I realized I much prefer leather.

Good choice in color