Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Is 75,000 miles too low for a 2005 ZHP?

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    I need to sell my 2005 ZHP, as I need cash for my business. I have only owned it since Jan. 2018, buying it from a
    New Mexico resident who owned it for 6 years. He purchased from the original selling BMW dealer in Dallas.
    I have all the records from the second owner, which were pretty basic, as with miles this low, it needed very little!

Since I have owned it, I have replaced the starter, battery, and oil twice. I have the original MSRP sticker: along with the
    ZHP package, it was delivered with tan leather interior over Black Sapphire Metallic exterior, BMW link, Xenons, leather
    seats, moonroof.

I have changed the oil twice, and replaced the starter and battery when it did not start! Paint and interior are in excellent
    condition, especially for a 13+ year old car. Seats are in great shape, with a little wear on the drivers side bolster, which is
    pretty common on sport seat interiors. Otherwise it's immaculate.

The Black Sapphire Metallic paint is in excellent condition, a few touchups on some small chips, but nothing major. The CarFax is
    clean, with only regular maintenance showing. There is a small dimple in the rear bumper, otherwise the paint and body are immaculate.
    Rubber was as I received it, Michelin Pilot Super Sports with 70-75% tread left. Two of the wheels have some curb rash that I would consider
    minor, and the other two are fine.

6 Speed manual transmission, it will link your cell phone, and everything works as it should. There are lots of ZHP's out there, most with
    lots of miles on them, or modified in some fashion. This is a true, original unmolested, ZHP that will only appreciate in value over time.
    I don't need to sell, but as business conditions change, I need the cash investment, which is why I am considering selling.

Please don't try to low-ball me, as I am not in a fire sale mode! If you are seriously interested, I can send additional pics as requested.
    I can also arrange shipping if necessary.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Please give me a call or text @ (916)835-8912. Very interested in this vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rules state a price must be listed.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wademco View Post
    Is 75,000 miles too low for a 2005 ZHP?
    I don't see anything in your post that refers to your mileage question? My 2006 has 61K miles. A neighbor recently found a 2001 325i with 77K miles, sold by the original owner.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Beautiful car but the answer to the thread title is yes. These cars should be driven. They are not collector cars.

Also even at 75k you should expect to have to do brakes, vanos, cooling system, ofhg, vcg, plugs, struts, cabs etc. So something to take into consideration when selling.

I do love bsm over nb tho. Glws. Yes a price is required.
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)