Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Opinion on this car?

Not sure if there is a forum for this already but I’m looking for opinions on this zhp. I own a coupe but only drive in summer and looking for a car to replace my daily driver.

Not sure if the guy selling is in this forum but here is the car, going to check it out in person on Thursday:

141k Miles.
    https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto...691534124.html

From talking to him, things that have not been replaced include: subframe bushings, diss valve, vanos. Looks like steering wheel needs attention along with carpet,

Pros: cooling system had attention along with ccv. Car had rust but was fixed and sits with no body rust. Bi xenon headlights.

Thanks for the help.

Looks pretty good to me...

What's wrong with the carpet?
    Also, about the steering wheel - that's actually fully matted down, so it can't wear anymore. Looks like a positive to me. LOL
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Looks pretty good to me...

What's wrong with the carpet?
    Also, about the steering wheel - that's actually fully matted down, so it can't wear anymore. Looks like a positive to me. LOL
    I thought the carpet looked like it had a lot of salt on it even though he says he drives it in the summer only. I’ll be looking at it in person soon so I’ll see. What would you value this car at? I’ve seen pricing all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Damon Bukouras View Post
    I thought the carpet looked like it had a lot of salt on it even though he says he drives it in the summer only. I’ll be looking at it in person soon so I’ll see. What would you value this car at? I’ve seen pricing all over the place.
    I'd say it's kind of where I'd expect it to be with 140k on it. You can probably walk away with that car for somewhere in the 7's. $8100 seems pretty reasonable starting point overall, considering there's always a few hundred dollars to be had in negotiations.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Looked at this car today. Looks a lot better than what I thought and has a binder of service records available, owner is really cool also! Maybe we can make a deal on it this weekend.

GL ! Hope things work out for you.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

What's the engine bay and undercarriage look like?
    2004 BMW 330i ZHP (52k miles), Jet Black with black leather, MFactory LSD (3.38) with Z4 cover, 18"x8.5" ET38 APEX Arc-8's (Anthracite) with 245/40 Michelin PSS', Koni Sports with factory springs and front and rear reinforcement plates, Shark Injector, Corsa TSE3 cat-back exhaust, TMS under-driven pulleys (water & steering), CDV delete, TMS CF strut brace, K&N CAI, GAS DISA rebuild, TMS pedals, Wheelskins steering wheel cover, roller tray center console, black-out grilles, and WeatherTech mats

Car was very nice but it was sold to someone else unfortunately. Not sure if a moderator could delete this whole post, just in case we get a new member on here with this car lol!

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...odelCode1=330I

I don't really even completely understand what is involved to get it to stage 3 certification.

^ that's Jon joop's old car. Been for sale for a while now.
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast