Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Coupe Door Help Needed asap

Hello all,

I am having trouble with my door. It closes and locks but my dash says the door is ajar and cabin lights are constantly flickering on and off when the dash lights up for the door ajar light. The window also goes up about quarter of an inch or so for the coupes. It will go up, sit in place and go back down as if the door was opened. It started yesterday and has been driving me nuts for the past day. I'm also worried about my battery dying while I'm at class and the lights going on and off in the cabin. I'm wondering if it is the actuator and if I should just order one now if that is the problem.

Thanks in advance

Thanks I checked this out. I've since ordered a new actuator and have sprayed degreaser in there and let sit overnight. Today i havent had problems yet with the issue so I'm hoping that it is solved. I think over the weekend i will remove the actuator and clean it while i wait for the new actuator to arrive. I may or may not end up returning the new one if the issue is solved.