Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

NOT MINE: BRAND NEW Dinan ntake

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F323403129687

I think this is a pretty dang good deal
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

$245 shipped when normal price is around $255?

Also one needs to buy directly from Dinan if they want to get (earn) the badge as well I think...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Also one needs to buy directly from Dinan if they want to get (earn) the badge as well I think...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You could just buy the badge yourself.

tbh this intake isn't really anything different from the stock box. It just has an extra hole drilled in the bottom of the box that pulls air from the brake ducting. You could just drill your stock box and fit some piping to the ducting yourself for a lot cheaper.

Only reason to get this would be the eye candy of the Dinan logo.
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Quote Originally Posted by Newjack View Post

tbh this intake isn't really anything different from the stock box. It just has an extra hole drilled in the bottom of the box that pulls air from the brake ducting. You could just drill your stock box and fit some piping to the ducting yourself for a lot cheaper.

Gotcha, didn’t know the badge could be bought

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

I thought they were NLA, my bad
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by Newjack View Post

It does have a larger filter surface area, which would put less restriction on the flow (similar to the BMWP intake), but yeah the stock box is pretty damn good.
    Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    I thought they were NLA, my bad
    The long tube version is NLA and $250 for a beat to shit used one on eBay. They had great power gains but stopped making them because they didn't fit with all of the various HID setups that were being introduced on the e46 platform.

I wasn't going to pay that much for a beat up tube, so I made my own version and relocated the HID ballast to make it fit, but might go back to a short ram/OE box for the slightly better throttle response. Makes damn good power though.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    It does have a larger filter surface area, which would put less restriction on the flow (similar to the BMWP intake), but yeah the stock box is pretty damn good.
    The long tube version is NLA and $250 for a beat to shit used one on eBay. They had great power gains but stopped making them because they didn't fit with all of the various HID setups that were being introduced on the e46 platform.

I wasn't going to pay that much for a beat up tube, so I made my own version and relocated the HID ballast to make it fit, but might go back to a short ram/OE box for the slightly better throttle response. Makes damn good power though.
    Long tube is the way to go if you ever do CAI on these cars.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Is the Dinan box worth it if only 3 of your stock airbox clips are remaining....

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    The dinan air box has a tube that goes down to the left air duct and comes with a new, larger top to hold in the filter which is completely different than the stock flat filter

Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers