Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DIY meet?

Cool DIY meet?

So DIY meet this weekend? lol So I started working on my car, then got lazy. I have to leave in 2 hours anyways. So now I'm inviting people over to help, also make me less lazy lol This time we are working on my car, since it's already on the lift. Doing control arms, tie rods, and steering coupler. Oh and fuel filter whenever I buy more clamps and hoses. I'm doing FCABs too, but the problem is that FCPeuro sent me two right sides so I have to wait on them to replace it if they ever respond.

If not, maybe next week. Because I'll have to do this all over again with JR's car anyways.

PM the guy on this forum, his username is FCP Euro.
    Sorry, can't make it across the country in time. Best of luck.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Oli77 View Post
    PM the guy on this forum, his username is FCP Euro.
    Sorry, can't make it across the country in time. Best of luck.
    Thanks. I called them yesterday. Tried emailing them today so I'll just wait for a response tomorrow I guess.

Sorry I was slammed, played in Beach Tennis tournament all day both days. See you later today!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Where in SoCal are all you guys?

I'm in Santa Barbara now. Is that southern central cali, or the North end of SoCal lol?

Both. Lol. We're spread around. A few of us in the L.A. area.

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors

I'd be down to meet up this year if anyone else wants to come up with some dates and times. I still have a few real big maintenance tasks to tackle, like new struts and the rest of the rear suspension.

We are really not very good at that in SoCal, I guess a lot of that is due to distance. But, I am up for one and we've had a few here and there. Two of us live very close in the South Bay so we could do something here. It wld be a min of 3 ppl and we cld invite others.

Yeah we're horrible at this lol even when I schedule stuff like 2 months out it didn't work lol but I gotta reseal the hydraulic cylinders on the lift anyways. Then transfer them to their new home that makes it a more central location for all the socal people since I'm like farther south than most of them.

So should we try again? June? lol I currently don't have anything going on in June afaik. Maybe my car will be done, but I doubt that too lol I'm pretty sure from all the other meets. We can only work on one car per meet lol Since we never get enough people/tools. Unless we do something like one car with suspension and the other one like cooling system or something where you don't need a lift.

I've only had one meet where we worked on 3 cars at the same time, but we had like 12 people there and everyone brought their own tools/jackstands to do the work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast