Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DIY meet?

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    So should we try again? June? lol I currently don't have anything going on in June afaik. Maybe my car will be done, but I doubt that too lol I'm pretty sure from all the other meets. We can only work on one car per meet lol Since we never get enough people/tools. Unless we do something like one car with suspension and the other one like cooling system or something where you don't need a lift.

I've only had one meet where we worked on 3 cars at the same time, but we had like 12 people there and everyone brought their own tools/jackstands to do the work.
    I would be in. I can ping William too, he's usually in pending schedule.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Maybe we'll hold one after we install your stuff. We need a cheap POS car to test it out on lol

Let's get the lift installed and hv a meet

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors

So should we try again? June? lol I currently don't have anything going on in June afaik. Maybe my car will be done, but I doubt that too lol I'm pretty sure from all the other meets. We can only work on one car per meet lol Since we never get enough people/tools. Unless we do something like one car with suspension and the other one like cooling system or something where you don't need a lift.

I've only had one meet where we worked on 3 cars at the same time, but we had like 12 people there and everyone brought their own tools/jackstands to do the work.
    I probably don't have much to work on, but I could bring some extra tools and be extra hands to help. It might be a good idea for people to identify/list what they need help with so that necessary tools can be brought.

I would be down for one a bit later in the summer. June is going to be swamped for me but July and August look good. My GF will be out of the country then and I will have access to the FiST to use as a second car while the ZHP is down and out getting repairs.

I have lots to do on the ZHP - Engine mounts, Trans Mounts, Diff bushings, struts, guibo, and the list goes on.........

Yeah you guys might have to do it without me. But I'll at least try to get shit set up. I'm free the second half of June up to mid-July so far it looks like. Dunno about August, too far out. Then free again all of Sept, unless I travel somewhere.

Gotta wait for the weather to clear up first. I got shit to do too when I get my car back. Engine & Tranny mounts. Maybe do the VANOS seals and all that stuff to prepare my car for the TS2.

I gots stuff to do, I am in for whenever we can.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12