Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

2018 BMW 340i ZHP Package

Hey guys,

Wanted to make you guys aware of a limited edition ZHP package to the f30. Very similar to what BMW did in 2016 with the 435i, they will be making 100 of them. I picked one up this weekend from United BMW in Alpharetta, GA (AWESOME DEALER by the way). Here are the specs:

Alpine White w/ Dakota Red Interior
    M Sport LSD
    MPPSK Package
    Carbon Fiber Spoiler & Mirror Caps
    Rear Diffuser

Car looks and drive awesome! I'll try to get some pics soon and post them up!!

I'm not seeing any information about this at all anywhere online... Where is this information? The ZHP package was only on 2016 435's, so I'm a bit confused.
    Congrats on the purchase.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Only 100 ? Wow. Chances are I will never see one in person.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I'm not seeing any information about this at all anywhere online... Where is this information? The ZHP package was only on 2016 435's, so I'm a bit confused.
    Congrats on the purchase.
    You will literally not find any information on this ANYWHERE!! I ran into this car completely by accident. The dealer actually ordered this car with the ZHP Package (which is a port installed option), put it up for sale and I jumped on it. Here is my window sticker:

Name:  cu-15.jpg
Views: 4992
Size:  252.9 KB

That’s awesome. Any extra details on the $7k ZHP option?

As far as I know, that's all my car has. No one knows exactly what the package includes...on my build sheet it only says ZHP. Crazy! I'm pretty happy with the list though...the MPPSK and the LSD are sweet! The car is 6MT which makes for some spirited driving...

It's the M Sport, and the Carbon Fiber details add a nice visual touch.

What the hell?!?! There is indeed no information... this kind of stuff usually gets discussed on enthusiast forums, at least - yet nobody mentions it anywhere that I can see. Your car is some freak of nature, which is just... awesome.

I'm curious if that Monroney sticker matches a VIN readout. Where did you see it has an LSD? Is that what the dealer told you?
    I don't think an LSD is available on the F30 generation from the factory, so I'm really intrigued!
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

In for pictures

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    What the hell?!?! There is indeed no information... this kind of stuff usually gets discussed on enthusiast forums, at least - yet nobody mentions it anywhere that I can see. Your car is some freak of nature, which is just... awesome.

I'm curious if that Monroney sticker matches a VIN readout. Where did you see it has an LSD? Is that what the dealer told you?
    I don't think an LSD is available on the F30 generation from the factory, so I'm really intrigued!
    Yeah the dealer told me, but I wanted to confirm it. So I put the car on a lift and confirmed it for myself. The build sheet which I got from the BMW Service Department doesn't say anything beyond ZHP Package. The car is truly a freak of nature man. The cool thing is that I think I'm the first guy in the US with one. I've been posting and asking on other Forums, checking on instagram...NOTHING!!

Pretty crazy right?!?!?! A very good friend of mine here in Charlotte, NC has an e46 ZHP, and that's his baby. When he found out that I got this F30 with the ZHP he was freaking out....

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast